Reviews for There is a Madness to My Method
Danielwain chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
You should definitely write a sequel or more chapters, your style in this one was wonderful! "Ze tastefullest!" Consider it, please
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Kinda want to see just how that movie turned out.
Evie Warner chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
XD Oh my god, that was brilliant! I love how your portrayed Sabrina in this; that was truly wonderful. I wish there were more fics of this pairing, so even if you aren't going expand this beyond a one shot, I'm glad you wrote this.

On another note, I could totally imagine Sabrina actually doing this. There's no OOC in her portrayal xx
Wolfman-053 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Is it just me, or has Sabrina (as depicted in this fic) lost her marbles since HeartGold/SoulSilver?

Either way, nice fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
LOL this was freaking hilarious! I hope you can write more stories like this or a continuation of this story.
fluffycatz chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Omg that was soooooo funny. XD
vhroom chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
OMG This story was absolutely hilarious! I was smiling through "be my slave" and chucking by "cuckoo bananas," but the discussion about being "a leetle topless" had me laughing riotously. Seriously. For several minutes.

This is an excellent fic for someone who doesn't like the pairing. No errors in mechanics, lively dialog, and exciting word choice-all marks of a skillful writer. And the way you developed each character into distinct individuals is lovely. Your depiction of Sabrina's character was especially amusing.

It's sad that this is only a drabble. And that you don't like the pairing. I had hoped that this would become a full-fledged fic. You certainly could make a marvelously entertaining story of this. I'm predicting that Sabrina becomes "tastefully" (and unnecessarily) handsy.

So...I dare you to write more chapters! Or at least a sequel!

Did it work? :P

Thank you for giving me a reason to laugh today. ;)
Yuuzuki Misaki chapter 1 . 1/6/2013