Reviews for I Refuse
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
I loved this! I usually hate reading first person narratives (just me being a special snowflake) but this was so well written and so enticing i couldn't stop! Those two deserve more love... Great story! XD
MidnightLuve chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
now i wanna see the next round TT
azuresflame chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
this is so cute
AnnaMNR chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Awwa so sweet 3
silverfox.611 chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
My heart feels like it going to explode! I may pass out. This is AMAZING. You are AMAZING. AMAZING.
Kasdeya chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Damstophe is one of my favourite pairings, I love you so much for writing this. Haha, Chris always bottoms Damien in my opinion. It was inevitable.
ScaryBones chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
"Hopefully he'd take it slower than I did; even I wouldn't have wanted to be on the receiving end of what I did."
Made me laugh so hard! Damien, you sly devil you.
ScaryBones chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Hee hee, I love how they're all "I'm gonna top." "No, I am." "You really think so? How cute."
And of course Damien would win, lol
L.Clodia chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
So spicy and hot...bad boys rough sex. Love this pairing.
SnowFallsSilverOnRoute37 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Ahh... spicyyyyyyyyyy.

I think this is exactly how it would go though. Well written- bon travail, mon ami.
SeventhRing chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Too lazy to log in, but look me up if you want. Anyway, this was really good, both parts of it. This is my favorite couple.
Tawintap chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
This was hot. Really hot. But you sort of expect that from the 7th layer of Hell, no?
Hard luck Christophe... But admit that bottoming isn't all that bad. ... I don't know how it feels to be bottoming but it can't be THAT bad... Can it? I really found it cute how all the way to the end Christophe says that he WILL have Damien's ass. And I really loved how Damien sees Christophe. In other pairings they find Christophe brave, strong, etc... They see him as a very dominant guy. While Damien sees him as cute. Even if in other pairings they are moment of peacefulness where they find Tophe cute, it's not the same, because Damien finds Tophe cute all the time. Which is quite unusual. Because Tophe is handsome, strong, beautiful, or whatever else, but not cute. Cute means that in a way he is weak, vulnerable. Tophe is not weak. Or vulnerable. I think one of the things I loved the most in the two-shot is the end when Damien tells Tophe he thinks he is cute, and Tophe just said 'thank you'. In French. And since it's in French, from my point of view it immediately becomes a hundred times better. Because it's French. And French comes from France. (This was Captain Obvious teaching you that French comes from France! Next time, you will learn that English comes from England! Hurray!) And I loved this part too : "Just take me, Christophe, I'm yours. Scratch that, I sound like a faggot. ... And now I sound like Christophe." This was awesome!
Boo ya chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Waahhh intense. But oy oy with the lush language again!
Tawintap chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Hehe... I don't think Christophe is going to win any time soon. The battle for dominance was hawt! I love it! And yeah, FanFiction definitely needs more Dristophe!
omgno chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Oh shit, that was freaking amazing, dude. That erupt end, tho.

Darn.

But, yeah, this was pretty awesome. The fight for dominance is pretty fucking hot, if I don't say so myself. I can't wait to see who comes out on top.