Reviews for No more Vulcans!
Solasnagreine chapter 14 . 14h
Haha that’s brilliant he’s using ‘emoticons’
Solasnagreine chapter 10 . 9/17
Yes they are going on a date! The book on how to be a Vulcan sounds like it would be a scream to read! If ever you have some spare time ...
Solasnagreine chapter 11 . 9/18
The way you describe their feelings and emotions is brilliant :-)
Solasnagreine chapter 8 . 9/7
This is a bit of a rollercoaster, and it’s good fun. Love the conflict of emotions :-)
Solasnagreine chapter 6 . 8/31
This is brilliant, I love Soltek's conflict!
Solasnagreine chapter 2 . 8/25
I have to confess I needed to google the artist. Are they talking about the 'Wanderer above the sea fog' and 'Monastery Graveyard in the Snow'?
Solasnagreine chapter 1 . 8/25
I'm looking forward to reading this story, I hope it ends up as MORE Vulcans!
tanseynz chapter 30 . 5/3
Lots of fun and I enjoyed your characters and plot very much.
tanseynz chapter 1 . 5/3
Great start. I’m not a big fan of OC characters, but I think Irina may change that. And Soltek is definitely interesting.
splodee chapter 1 . 12/29/2019
This was an interesting, cute story. Nice job.
Mich chapter 30 . 8/18/2019
Excellent ending, just sad to see it go. I loved Hedak, and yes he does seem the grandfatherly type.
Mich chapter 26 . 8/18/2019
Still loving this, I"m glad I found it after 30 chapters have been posted, as 6 yrs to develop a story is a long time to hang on. I love how devious these 2 are.
Mich chapter 11 . 8/16/2019
Loving this story! They are totally made for each other.
LORIOVER50 chapter 30 . 5/22/2019
NOW I AM GLAD I DIDN'T START READING THIS SIX YEARS AGO. SAYING I AM VERY PLEASED TO HAVE READ THE COMPLETED STORY WITH MUCH ENJOYMENT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS, IT WAS A GOOD STORY.
NOW TO SEE WHAT ELSE YOU'VE WRITTEN.
KaffeeKonsum chapter 29 . 5/11/2019
Toll, dass Du wieder da bist und ich mal nicht auf mein begrenztes Schulenglisch zurückgreifen muss:-D. Deines kann sich dafür sehr wohl sehen lassen.
Sowohl die Character, als auch die Geschichte an sich, sind mal erfrischend anders und echt gelungen. Obwohl ich auch ein Fan spitzer Ohren bin, muss es wirklich nicht immer die Familie des Botschafters sein.
Prädikat: absolut lesenswert.