Reviews for No more Vulcans!
Wildblume chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Thank you all for your reviews! It's really motivating me to write more, I'm working on the next chapter, but having a busy week at work...but I'm planning to finish it tomorrow. :)

Cmdr. Tomalak: It might be fascinating to study Romulans and their behaviour, but actually I was thinking of teaming a Rommie up with a Vulcan, ;)

Fat Ferengi: Um, at the moment I don't have any need of Ferengis in this story in particular, but imagine that you delivered the food for the birthday party...you could also take bets on how long it will take for Irina and Soltek...might be profitable ;)
Fat Ferengi chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Hey! How come I'm not in this story?!
Comdr. Tomalak chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Miss Wildblume, you should consider writing a romantic story about a Romulan. Say, just as an example...me? We aren't all that different from Vulcans, you know. I have been attempting to capture the heart of a human female for quite some time now, but to no avail, alas! Perhaps I can capture yours, my lady?
BewilderedFemale chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
YES! This could be a possible future scenario:

Irina: "Soltek baby, why did you leave me all alone at my b-day party? I thought you were gonna pop out of the cake and do a little Vulcan love dance for me.. What happened?oh.. wait a second.. what's that thing on your hand?"

Soltek: "What thing?"

Irina: "This..." *caresses hand and Soltek makes her his mate*

OoOOoOoOoO

Ok, in all seriousness, I think this was my favorite chapter, not that all the other chapters are really good, but i was amazed at how you wrote the different instances in which we can see how Soltek's feelings gradually increase for her and I really like Soltek. I admire the way he doesn't dismiss the possibility of her being his mate simply because she is human, he thinks about how he feels-which any other vulcan would immediately dismiss. He keeps in consideration how she makes him have these emotions outside of his fever unlike how it was with his past mate. I too do the same with my vulcan men, so I'm all over this story! :-)

Oh and thanks for the shout out; I am indeed extremely honored!
LornaWinters chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
HAHAHAHA! Oh, that was so cute and romantic! Poor Soltek, he doesn't know how to handle something like this!

Dang, so is she gonna ask Antamo?

Love this story! Hope you update soon!
BewilderedFemale chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
"He instantly put his arms around her like on reflex and his cheeks felt very warm. But when she pulled away, he stared open-mouthed at her in shock and she wondered if she had crossed the line.

'Oh, I'm sorry,' she blurted out, 'please forgive me." Irina said with an intense blush.

"It is about time flippin' time!" Soltek cried before taking her in his arms and kissing her breathlessly. "I have been waiting 3 weeks, 14 days, 2 hours, 23 minutes, 2 seconds for you to make the first move."

*Sigh* I love your story :-)
LornaWinters chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
That was so good! I absolutely LOVED their conversation while they were waiting for help! I was at the edge of my seat!

I really like this story! Thanks for updating!
LornaWinters chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Awww! He's falling in love with her! Their conversation was so cute!

I loved how you used her log entry to tell part of the story!

Fine chapter! Keep up the good work!
BewilderedFemale chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
He will take measures to control his emotions around humans unless Irina suddenly grabs him in a passionate embrace and kisses him senseless in which he throws all caution to the wind and makes her his mate.

"gee, I wonder why I feel so funny when she is around, perhaps if I fumble my hand with hers, I will come to a plausible conclusion."

Irina: "umm soltek, what are you doing? You've been feeling up my hand for the last ten minutes."

soltek; "silence, I am experimenting!"
Wildblume chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
ByaSouthernLady, BewilderedFemale, Capt. Solok, Caren Rose: Thanks for your reviews!

Capt. Solok: There are different fields of efficiency, maybe you haven't met your match yet? ;)
ByaSouthernLady chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Oh, yes, and thanks for your reviews, by the way!
Captain Solok chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
You are correct that I would grant and encourage a transfer request from Soltek. His logic is flawed, and therefore he is unworthy to be a member of my crew. Their efficiency has increased since he left. This fact proves the logic of this theory.

It is superfluous to attempt to study humans and their emotions any further, especially since I have already exhausted the subject and reported my findings in my many papers.
LornaWinters chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
YAY! Thanks for updating! This is such a cute story! I like the interactions between them. He doesn't quite understand her, and that's why he's fascinated and drawn to her-love it!

I really liked all of the background information. You hit Solok dead on the head, I think! Wow!

Looks like trouble is on the horizon with his parents, but it's good to see that he's man enough to stand up to them!

This is great stuff!
BewilderedFemale chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
He already knows what she wants as a gift, so on the day of the party, a cake is suddenly rolled into the room and he pops out of it singing: "Happy B-Day to you" while dancing but little does he know that he's being recorded, and the recording is then sent to his parents where his mom faints and his dad pumps his fist in the air going: "Damn you humans corrupted my son!"

LOL! See what you did? Oh I loved this chapter! I'm so excited with that you're doing in all seriousness, this is GREAT!
Wildblume chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Thanks for all your reviews!

I'm just starting on working on the 3rd chapter, it's been a very busy week, but there will be an update exploring Soltek's backround as soon as possible...
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »