Reviews for No more Vulcans!
tanseynz chapter 1 . 5/3
Great start. I’m not a big fan of OC characters, but I think Irina may change that. And Soltek is definitely interesting.
splodee chapter 1 . 12/29/2019
This was an interesting, cute story. Nice job.
Mich chapter 30 . 8/18/2019
Excellent ending, just sad to see it go. I loved Hedak, and yes he does seem the grandfatherly type.
Mich chapter 26 . 8/18/2019
Still loving this, I"m glad I found it after 30 chapters have been posted, as 6 yrs to develop a story is a long time to hang on. I love how devious these 2 are.
Mich chapter 11 . 8/16/2019
Loving this story! They are totally made for each other.
LORIOVER50 chapter 30 . 5/22/2019
NOW I AM GLAD I DIDN'T START READING THIS SIX YEARS AGO. SAYING I AM VERY PLEASED TO HAVE READ THE COMPLETED STORY WITH MUCH ENJOYMENT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS, IT WAS A GOOD STORY.
NOW TO SEE WHAT ELSE YOU'VE WRITTEN.
KaffeeKonsum chapter 29 . 5/11/2019
Toll, dass Du wieder da bist und ich mal nicht auf mein begrenztes Schulenglisch zurückgreifen muss:-D. Deines kann sich dafür sehr wohl sehen lassen.
Sowohl die Character, als auch die Geschichte an sich, sind mal erfrischend anders und echt gelungen. Obwohl ich auch ein Fan spitzer Ohren bin, muss es wirklich nicht immer die Familie des Botschafters sein.
Prädikat: absolut lesenswert.
Bitte mehr davon!
LG aus NRW
lillalil chapter 20 . 4/28/2019
Though we can seem Vulcans in some few areas...We do have the awkward situations with new inlaws as americans
lillalil chapter 19 . 4/28/2019
She has talked about it almost screamed it of the rooftops, she are not keeping things respectfully hidden from her friends.!
She has worked years among these vulcans without grasing that talking inner feelings are a no-no. Even us northern Europeans / Scandinavians in my age and even my daughters age, would seem truly Vulcan to her.
Manufactured-triumph chapter 28 . 11/27/2018
My only complaint is that this story isn't finished and it's was last updated n 2013 :( Well done! You've written a compelling story!
Oankali chapter 28 . 12/12/2017
I realize this hasn't been updated for a while, but hope you come back to it. I read the whole thing in two days and very much enjoyed it. Would love to read the ceremony!
Tiffany chapter 28 . 11/16/2017
Will there be more!?
Helena1414 chapter 28 . 12/7/2016
One of the best vulcan/human romance I've read so far. A pity it's apparently on hiatus.
wolfen281 chapter 28 . 1/3/2016
I just found this story, and I like it very much. Perhaps you'll write some more of it the future?
Krisarna chapter 13 . 10/15/2015
wow, powerful, Irina is definitely making him lose control.

Is there an actual translation for Jak'he or it is literally babling
171 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »