Reviews for No more Vulcans!
Tomalak chapter 28 . 7/30/2013
My dear Lady Wildblume,

You'll forgive my boldness, but if you're going to write about a Romulan, it should be me. Do a search and you'll find there are very few stories in which I star. And contrary to what SOME FF writers think of me, I am only attracted to females! Human women are a new concept for me. I confess I'm somewhat curious about them.

I ask you to write about me because I know you will do my character justice. You're quite enchanting, for a human that is. Should you wisely consent to tell my story, I will ever be your faithful reviewer.

I remain, my lady, your devoted servant,

Commander Tomalak
Martok chapter 28 . 7/30/2013
No more Vulcans? No more Romulans, either! You haven't known true love until a Klingon has shown it you, Miss Wildblume!
Gen. Velal chapter 28 . 7/30/2013
No more Vulcans is right! You need to write a Romulan story next, Miss Wildblume.

As much as I loathe to admit it, I must confess that I have enjoyed this story thus far. You are an exceptional lady, though your talents need to be better spent by writing about more deserving characters-like me. *charming smile*
BewilderedFemale chapter 28 . 7/7/2013
None of that would have happened if they had just gotten married at a Chapel in Vegas :-)
Malico74 chapter 28 . 6/27/2013
Great chapters, I loved them..
Ahlysha chapter 28 . 6/23/2013
Great chapter. Staying tuned.
The explanation of kahs wan was cool. It's meeting yourself, not just nature. :)

From your descriptions, I could see the terrain, the house. What do the family members look like? Do they wear their hair long, short, body builds? Typical V' tosh sinoma type? Two meters tall, slim, or outside the average, much taller or shorter. How will they react to Irina's family?

I read someplace, that a farmer on Ti'Valhk'ain (Vulcan), is an honorable, respected profession. Not everyone can coax life our of the dessert.

I agree with one reviewer on the descriptions of the bond.
I can't wait for more. :)
Jamille Shane chapter 28 . 6/23/2013
Thank you for the update. I love their conversation and Soltek's (and Irina's realizations) about the reasons for the kahs wan.
gkell chapter 28 . 6/23/2013
Keep up your awesome story. I understand how busy you can get in life. I work a lot of hours and sometimes all I want to do is sleep.
BewilderedFemale chapter 27 . 6/17/2013
Awww, that was so sweet!

So! Does the introduction of the adorable boy in this chapter a prelude to the many babies Soltek and Irina will have? Start them out with at least 15, I think that's not too much.
Ahlysha chapter 27 . 6/16/2013
aahh.. its getting interesting. ;). So will they along with Soltek's family? Will their healer find out these two"jumped the gun"bonding. Will they tel on hem? Will the clan head hit the roof?
gkell chapter 27 . 6/17/2013
I am so happy I get new chapters of this great story. Keep up your amazing storry.
Jamille Shane chapter 27 . 6/16/2013
I'm so nervous, too!

I'm so looking forward to the next chapter.

Annie sounds like she is the cutest little thing! The exchange between Hedak and Lark about their son made me LOL! Of course he wasn't pouting... Yeah sure sure, haha!
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 27 . 6/16/2013
I laughed so hard at that! Vulcan children don't pout! Lol! But they are half human, soit would only be logical that they would pout! Lol! Logic is funny!
BewilderedFemale chapter 26 . 6/9/2013
I really, really, really love the way you describe their bond and what they mutually feel. Like this part for example:

"Then they were just holding one another while floating in that joyful warmth which had wrapped itself around them. She felt like her chest was expanding into his, blossoming like a radiant flower and a deep satisfaction settled itself all over her."

That is awesome! You are a great writer and I can't wait to read the next update!
Ahlysha chapter 26 . 6/2/2013
Ah! I know who she will pick! :D m whees the rest? :-)
Conhrats on the reviews and story. It is very fun to read
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »