Reviews for Love Lust Attraction
frutadragon34 chapter 53 . 3/20
I feel sorry for Katsumi. Her beauty seems to be truly a curse for her.

I don't think you lose your skills with time. I will be desperate for the update.

About your idea for an original story: I honestly don't read nor watch shounen or yaoi at all, but I have nothing against it and I think it is MORE than fantastic that you want to write. If it is in your heart, I think you should do it.
frutadragon34 chapter 50 . 3/20
You made an incredible work considering all those conditions (Internet, technology). I know what it is like, I have been there :V

I told you almost a year ago it seemed to me like this hopeless fall regarding Rin's circumstances was a reference to something real and sad. You managed to make us feel the lost of Rin. Thank god she is still alive and there is some hope, after all.

My thoughts are with you :)
NightAnonymous chapter 53 . 2/25
pls update soon
This story is so addictive, I need more!
Cay Ezemay chapter 53 . 1/13
OMG, you just made my day. I was going through old favorites, trying to see if there were still some that weren't complete. finding this little goldmine just made being bedridden for two days totally worth it. please, write more. you have no idea how happy you made me that I have a good story to look forward to. and if this review makes no sense to you, understand that it's coming from someone with a 104 fever. but I love this story and it's great, so please write more.
Lady Mary chapter 30 . 1/6
The last sentence killed me. I can't find the appropriate words to describe how much I adore your fanfic. Love it.
Music and Fanfics-Books chapter 45 . 12/30/2016
I'm so stupid! I forgot! They never said that the one Rin killed was Masaru! Frickety frack.
Music and Fanfics-Books chapter 40 . 12/30/2016
Wait. I just noticed. Didn't Sesshōmaru want to kill Masaru for hurting Rin? But then again, in the last few chapters, I remembered that there was a chapter that had a flashback when Rin was still in the cave. She killed that bastard Masaru with a stab or a slit of his throat, right? Ha! And Sesshōmaru said she wouldn't hurt anyone.
Jcat007 chapter 53 . 12/29/2016
Please keep going! Well done.
erickanelson55 chapter 53 . 12/13/2016
I would definitely read an original book by you!
Guest chapter 53 . 12/7/2016
I can't wait to find out what happens next! Please update soon :)
beaPleites7 chapter 53 . 12/6/2016
No, this chapter is over... :( I need more.
bucitosentubebida chapter 53 . 12/6/2016
OMG my beautiful lady Rin, please recover soon!
If you start a gay story I will read it :D
Sesshomarufan30 chapter 53 . 12/6/2016
Loved it looking forward to the next chapter.
rine28 chapter 52 . 12/5/2016
Please don't tell me she dies
1,544 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »