Reviews for Love Lust Attraction
Lady Deviance chapter 41 . 5/17
LOL that was funny
randimchiick chapter 41 . 5/16
Lol omg too funny omg
Inuyasha made my night I can now sleep with a grin on my face
yukiero chapter 41 . 5/13
Is this the end? Or just the beginning? Hehehe... I prefer it both. Update please.
Tsunaki chapter 41 . 5/6
Hey new reader here. Love the story but you have some mistakes in a few chapters (they might be hard to find because what's hapening is that you have a well written word but the meaning is wrong). Not that it bother me much, but you may want to look for a proofreader/beta-reader.
And I want to say that I found this chapter hilarious. Poor Inuyasha...
This is my first RinxSesh, usually I'm afraid of how people portrait an older Rin, but I enjoy what you've done. She is very mature and very much human. I also enjoyed both your OC. They are very well created, very independed (as in they feel like their own character and not just space to be filled) and very much alive.
I don't like the long long "author notes". To me an author doesn't need to justify his delay. It's his/her loss if she takes too long and readers lose interest. I also think that the story is not the place to talk or answer to reviewers with more then just a sentence of thank you.
But then again, I'm just a reader, usually full time lurker. Not often do I feel the need to grace author with more than my silent "follow".
If you this review till the end, thank you and if you're going to consider what I wrote, thank you again.
Thanks for the lovely story so far, will be waiting for the rest,
Tsunaki
bloomsburry chapter 41 . 4/29
OMG! I'M SO GLAD THIS WAS UPDATED! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY!
jackiemaejohnson chapter 41 . 4/23
Omg really really love this chapter my face is red from face palming and blushing soooo much!
SasuHPAP chapter 41 . 4/21
Oh Kami, this is good!
Plz hurry the next chapter
theharleygirl2010 chapter 41 . 4/15
I love this story. I wanted to read this instead if work lol. I'm excited for the next chapter to see what happens.
Leslie wjack chapter 41 . 4/7
That was hilarious. I could so see inuyasha getting placed in that situation.
rileyraph'sgirl chapter 41 . 4/5
hahahahahhaqhahahahahhahah poor inuyasha
vitoriade.castrobarbosa chapter 39 . 4/4
Ficou muito bom, escreva mais, abra├žos
Autobot-Bre-Lightblast chapter 41 . 4/3
Thank you for the awesome update!
frutadragon34 chapter 41 . 4/1
Making this chapter from Inuyasha's perspective is genious. I laugh and enyoyed very much the way you write his temper and train of thoughts. Poor Inu, what a nightmare, indeed! xD
rosaji chapter 41 . 4/1
Omg!omg! Thank you ! Thank you ! So so much this chapter was awesome I couldn't stop laughing reading this chapter is awesome! Poor Yasha ! Must be torture for him and him been so cute been all embarrassed , I totally love it! Can't wait for the next chapter
1,297 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »