Reviews for Love Lust Attraction
I loved it!
frutadragon34 chapter 44 . 8/30
WOOOOOW! I am so happy you are back! I almost jumped when I saw the alert of your update in my laptop!

I enjoyed very much the descriptive work you did to set the atmosphere for the wedding night. It is beautifully painted, even poetic.

I can't help having fun with Inu Mama as well, with the threatening presence and all. I can't help liking her, even when I'm still not sure what she is capable of regarding Rin; but at least she acknowledges -in her own sarcastic way- that her son is "in love" with Rin.

Thank you for being there, being generous with your gift and making us dream and smile -when Rin smiled to Sesshomaru at the wedding ceremony, I just smiled too, along with her-. (:
SetsunaSkye chapter 44 . 8/30
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! I understand the writers block since i've been stuck for three month and I feel god awful about but I will never abandon an unfinished story. I really hope that you'll finish this amazing story and somehow incorporate Rin being immortal. It saddens me when they are finally together yet she die decades later, leaving him alone. Keep up the good work, big fan3
RiriaKazeKage chapter 17 . 8/30
I feel like I laughed too hard at this. Incredible.
ILoveSxS chapter 44 . 8/30
That was great! Im happy they are finally together!
Autobot-Bre-Lightblast chapter 44 . 8/30
Awesome chapter!
rosaji chapter 44 . 8/30
Oh sesshomaru's mom is so bad yeah she might not approve but at least she is not doing something to stop the weeding and her son's happiness . The fact that she gave those jewels to Rin proves in some way her acceptance in my opinion. I beat the vows where wonderful specially comming from The is just my secret love lol! Is a great chapter I was so happy to see the notice of the chapter as soon as I saw it I read it . Thanks for writing this great story I love it!
Usui Takumi Walker chapter 44 . 8/30
ARIGATO GOZIMASU for the chapter and the reply! I really love ur story and ur gr8 author compared to me because you spend so much time on each of your chapter whereas I only spend an hour or two on my chapters. I haven't really replied to my reviewer yet but after reading your reply I feel like I am entitled to give each of my reviewer a relpy as ur review made me happy and want to write this long review in return for ur kindness. :)
I hope u can update soon and I will wait as long as I live for the next chap so take ur time! :)
jj chapter 44 . 8/30
Beautiful chapter
I fell in love with this chapter and I can't believe they are actually together. Update soon!
yukinura chapter 44 . 8/30
super j'ai adoré ce chapitre.
ravie d'apprendre que vous allez continuer l'histoire.
en espérant vous lire bientôt.
tardislover1 chapter 44 . 8/30
I'm really happy you dicided to continue this story, it's soooo good! I'm really excited on where you plan to take this story next!
Miki3004 chapter 44 . 8/30
Great chapter! It was worth the wait. You have a real talent in getting me all emotional
Leonhart9 chapter 44 . 8/30
I did love the wedding! As I liked inukimi. I simply love the way you keep sesshomaru in character but make him sound oh so romantic!
So there's gonna be more right!?
Rinnyo chapter 43 . 8/25
Continue, please, don't stop!
1,366 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »