Reviews for Love Lust Attraction
AnuBis25 chapter 27 . 8/26
Wait ! What ? She had two broken ribs.. and still she was blushing? Is she even human?
AnuBis25 chapter 11 . 8/26
So the dog lord is envious now.. I don't know why but up to this chapter I find Daisuke quite good and somehow pretty well matched for Rin.. This is one of the rarest stories that I don't dislike shipping Rin with someone else.. This story is by far really good
CrystalGAZER. Aug 12, 2017
I will admit that at first I was hooked on this tale not because of the eventual Sess/Rin pairing, but rather your writing was crisp, inviting, plus suspenseful. All the characters were extremely likable, particularly Lord Sess, Daisuke, and Katsumi who stayed true to form, until chapter 20 when Katsumi started becoming manipulative with Rin, treating her like she was a servant, all due to jealousy of the Sess/Rin relationship. Also Sess was out of character in his dislike for Daisuke as a romantic rival, and totally ignoring Katsumi as if she wasn't even there. I did not like where this story was going, so I stopped reading it in the middle of chapter 20. At least you know I'm definitely not one of the 100% who wanted Sess/Rin together. I fancied Rin/Daisuke because it really seemed they were hitting it off. Rin was always Lord Sess' ward. He cared for her deeply, wanting the best for her, and vice versa. But, in true soap opera form, you go and cheapen their metaphysical bond by introducing a ludicrous romance between them and adding a 4-way love triangle with Daisuke, Katsumi.
That is not cool!

Such great writing style is to be commended, and even though I always avoid Sess/Rin love stories, this one seemed different only because Lord Sess was his usual steadfast, poker-face self in the beginning and treated Rin like his ward, nothing else. Though Rin's feelings were problematic for me, I did think Daisuke was fun, honorable, and they both had become friends, which was a start to a budding romance. Katsumi was every bit Sess' equal. So, the point I'm trying to make here is the only way I could have kept following your fanfic was if the plot had centered around Sess' stoic yet fun antics to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Daisuke was worthy of Rin as a future husband! Being a dog demon, he is naturally possessive of anyone in his pack, thus he would not give up his precious ward for less.
Finally sesshy and rin
Someone get rid of daisuke
Finally and that wench too
frutadragon34 chapter 53 . 3/20
I feel sorry for Katsumi. Her beauty seems to be truly a curse for her.

I don't think you lose your skills with time. I will be desperate for the update.

About your idea for an original story: I honestly don't read nor watch shounen or yaoi at all, but I have nothing against it and I think it is MORE than fantastic that you want to write. If it is in your heart, I think you should do it.
frutadragon34 chapter 50 . 3/20
You made an incredible work considering all those conditions (Internet, technology). I know what it is like, I have been there :V

I told you almost a year ago it seemed to me like this hopeless fall regarding Rin's circumstances was a reference to something real and sad. You managed to make us feel the lost of Rin. Thank god she is still alive and there is some hope, after all.

My thoughts are with you :)
NightAnonymous chapter 53 . 2/25
pls update soon
This story is so addictive, I need more!
Cay Ezemay chapter 53 . 1/13
OMG, you just made my day. I was going through old favorites, trying to see if there were still some that weren't complete. finding this little goldmine just made being bedridden for two days totally worth it. please, write more. you have no idea how happy you made me that I have a good story to look forward to. and if this review makes no sense to you, understand that it's coming from someone with a 104 fever. but I love this story and it's great, so please write more.
Lady Mary chapter 30 . 1/6
The last sentence killed me. I can't find the appropriate words to describe how much I adore your fanfic. Love it.
Sucker for shipping chapter 45 . 12/30/2016
I'm so stupid! I forgot! They never said that the one Rin killed was Masaru! Frickety frack.
Sucker for shipping chapter 40 . 12/30/2016
Wait. I just noticed. Didn't Sesshōmaru want to kill Masaru for hurting Rin? But then again, in the last few chapters, I remembered that there was a chapter that had a flashback when Rin was still in the cave. She killed that bastard Masaru with a stab or a slit of his throat, right? Ha! And Sesshōmaru said she wouldn't hurt anyone.
Jcat007 chapter 53 . 12/29/2016
Please keep going! Well done.
1,550 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »