Lord Nighthammer chapter 19 . 8/9
OH my Lord! Things are heating up really fast now. I do wonder how this is going to go down. OH I can't wait for the next chapter. Good job.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 18 . 8/4
Nice new chapter. I wonder if it's taking him into soul society or the real world. Either way it's not going to be good for him. I suppose Ulquiorra will be ok by himself and with the dog.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 17 . 7/28
Nice, like how he doesn't know where to go. Like this ability of oni's. Keep u the good work
Tony965 chapter 16 . 7/18/2015
Awesome chapter
Is my favourite Fic so far and pls update as soon as u can rili appreciate
Lord Nighthammer chapter 16 . 7/13/2015
This was a depressing one, but it was expected. I hope your next story will be as good as all the others. Can't wait to see what it is.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 15 . 7/3/2015
Well it looks like Oni now has some interesting company. I wonder what everyone will do when they see Ulquiorra is alive and naked. And if Menoly will recognize Hanatarou.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 14 . 6/24/2015
Oh my. Look who is back from the dead. This should be interesting. I can't wait to see what the others are going to do about Ulquiorra and the fact that Hanatarou's now missing.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 13 . 6/20/2015
This was a great inside look int his new powers. SO he can absorb power from the Menos Grandes and get stronger. this should be interesting now since he might accidently go into the Soul Society and get attacked, or go into Las Noches and get attacked. I wonder who this new hollow is and if he's friendly. So many things to wonder about.
withdranwnmadness000 chapter 12 . 3/22/2015
is it actually going to end up as a love triangle? though pretty sure Rukia will end up not liking Hanatarou in the end. I feel like it will en up as MenolyxHanatarouxLoly for some reason. Hanatarou also changing her making her into a better person. meh. just a thought. up to you if you want to implement it though. anyway il wait for this to get updated. keep it up with your other stories as well
Ruon jian chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
Why did Hanataro become an arrancar? I liked how the events coincided though I thought Hanataro would end up beating up Loly.
Blackaxe chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
Didn't see that twist. Its like a good M. Night Shamalan movie. Look forward to your next chapter.
Blackaxe chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
And now you die XD. I like this Byakuya quite a bit. Lovr the story and I hope you update as soon a you can.
Blackaxe chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
I sense drama in the future. Lol great chapter. Look forward to more
Blackaxe chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Ah awkward fluff. Love the story King, look forward to reading more
Blackaxe chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Ahhh misunderstandings are a dog in heat. Great chapter king