Reviews for TRUE TIMID LOVE
Lord Nighthammer chapter 23 . 6/18
And thus Ulquiorra comes to the rescue! Those shinigami are so dead when Ulquiorra catches them. I wonder how this is going to go down when Ulquiorra comes down to Hanatarou's cell and possibly run into Rukia and/or Rikichi. I cannot wait for the next chapter to see what happens. Good job.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 22 . 5/25
Well he's here and in a very strange situation. I wonder if he's going to be able to keep those powers, or if they are going to go away once they change him back. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 21 . 4/29
Oh this is going to be fun. Cannot wait. Keep up the good work.
Awesome chapter man, keep it up
Lord Nighthammer chapter 20 . 3/30
So short, but worth the wait. I can't wait for the next chapter. I think that they might try to jog his memory, but it probably won't work. And I can guess the Loly will run into Ulquiorra and be forced to bring him back.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 19 . 8/9/2016
OH my Lord! Things are heating up really fast now. I do wonder how this is going to go down. OH I can't wait for the next chapter. Good job.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 18 . 8/4/2016
Nice new chapter. I wonder if it's taking him into soul society or the real world. Either way it's not going to be good for him. I suppose Ulquiorra will be ok by himself and with the dog.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 17 . 7/28/2016
Nice, like how he doesn't know where to go. Like this ability of oni's. Keep u the good work
Tony965 chapter 16 . 7/18/2015
Awesome chapter
IRO NO YAMADA
Is my favourite Fic so far and pls update as soon as u can rili appreciate
Lord Nighthammer chapter 16 . 7/13/2015
This was a depressing one, but it was expected. I hope your next story will be as good as all the others. Can't wait to see what it is.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 15 . 7/3/2015
Well it looks like Oni now has some interesting company. I wonder what everyone will do when they see Ulquiorra is alive and naked. And if Menoly will recognize Hanatarou.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 14 . 6/24/2015
Oh my. Look who is back from the dead. This should be interesting. I can't wait to see what the others are going to do about Ulquiorra and the fact that Hanatarou's now missing.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 13 . 6/20/2015
This was a great inside look int his new powers. SO he can absorb power from the Menos Grandes and get stronger. this should be interesting now since he might accidently go into the Soul Society and get attacked, or go into Las Noches and get attacked. I wonder who this new hollow is and if he's friendly. So many things to wonder about.
withdranwnmadness000 chapter 12 . 3/22/2015
is it actually going to end up as a love triangle? though pretty sure Rukia will end up not liking Hanatarou in the end. I feel like it will en up as MenolyxHanatarouxLoly for some reason. Hanatarou also changing her making her into a better person. meh. just a thought. up to you if you want to implement it though. anyway il wait for this to get updated. keep it up with your other stories as well
Ruon jian chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
Why did Hanataro become an arrancar? I liked how the events coincided though I thought Hanataro would end up beating up Loly.