Reviews for Ten Thousand (And One)
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
poor Luke love you for posting this kyaaahhh
Loreyulia chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I have no words... I just- this was too amazing to even describe. I'll just go now, and start building my alter for the almighty god that is you.
Kiyiamayu chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Brilliant! I really enjoy character studies and you did this one very nicely. The whole concept of centering the story around the number 10,000 and 1 was interesting and you certainly did a good job on it. :P Thanks for letting me find a story worth reading in this fandom! _
Blue Rogue Linds chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I can't tell you how ridiculously happy this made me. After sifting through the dumpsters of this site, I've finally found a decent read! Glory be! *confetti* Ahem.

Onto the actual review...Even though there wasn't any spoken dialogue or even interactions with another character, this was a wonderful look inside of Luke's head. Your writing flows nicely and the repetition was used well. It hurts most stories I've seen, but it works for this one. Maybe because of your writing style? Not sure, but whatever it is, it works for you.

Thanks for this! :D
colette.brunel.3 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
AHH! Love it! This is so perfect, and it fits so well into the story! Good job :)