Reviews for Standing Tears
Jimelda chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Oh god, poor Dean. Poor Sam. This time must've been so hard for both of them, Sam trying not to think about Jess, and Dean having to be so careful with his words, making sure nothing he says reminds his little brother of the love he lost. In so few words you gave us such insight into their dynamic in the first season. Nice work!

Cheers,
Jimelda
Dizzo chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Poor Sammy - and poor Dean. Nothing worse than putting your foot into it like that!
Nicely done x
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Ahhh..poor Sammy. He can be very touchy sometimes.
Chick x
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I love it when Dean is the caring big brother. He felt bad when he made his Sammy cry.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Oooooh, Sam. That just makes me hurt for him. You never know what little land mine is going to set grief off like that.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Aaah, poor Sammy, though Dean didn't mean his thoughtless comment.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Oh you fooled me there...here I was smiling at Dean's flirtation with his Baby and then you slam me with Winchester tears! Nicely done :0)
DeansBabyBird
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I'll admit I don't read many drabbles because they are so short. I love when one is doubled. :)

This one was great. I thought it was going to be funny because Dean was talking to the Impala, but I love how you threw in the twist of sorrow as Sam remembered Jessica.

I enjoyed reading this.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
mb64 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Oh poor Sammy.

Nicely done drabble!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Oh this is so good, so sad.
WinJennster chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
nice big mouth Dean...nice ficlet :)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Heartwrenching! Poor Sam. Good drabble!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Oh that was so beautiful and touching. For some reason I just started bawling at the end when Dean looked over. Damn hormones lol or maybe just damn good Drabble!