Reviews for Bilius and Herm
ROtFLMAO!

Got the voices perfect!

Candy-ass... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
What the hell did I just read?
The QAS chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Funny, if a bit strange. Yet again, I'm not sure it's possible to do this kind of crossover without some level of strangeness. It was a different style than most I had seen, but very enjoyable nevertheless. I'd read more.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
LOL I just have told another author that i don't believe that P&F and HP don't make for good crossovers and already i find myself proven wrong, it just takes a greater dose of insanity to make the unique marks of the one stick on the other than i've had seen yet :D

The only thing slightly disgusting is that Harry has to be the Platypus and seemingly is sex crazed in the presence of Lil'Ginny... not good, not when Hermione wants to spend time with him, is he really that heartless, that hormone driven? THAT BLIND?

But on the other side of the spectrum there is the paragraph about Ron making Hermione angry by having so much energy for doing stupid pranks instead of something useful, the thoughts about Mrs Weasley's weird activity programs and the waste to use Hermione to harvest carrots or de-gnome the run-down property of the redheaded clan. Isn't it infuriating even to read about that? :D
Jannafrancine chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I don't know what you took to come up with this, but where can I get some? This is great. It almost works as a actual plotline too. Why not make it into a series? I think alot of people will really like it.
Flashx11 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Bwahah, this is great.

"Activating the miniature helicopter broom built into his hat, he took off in pursuit."

... and not afraid to be very silly. Well done.
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
hehe, nice. This made me smile. Thank you.
Hurin3 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Thanks for the chuckles. Candy-ass indeed.
brt99 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
WTF!? Muahaha! Nice one! Though for whom those Harry work?
Rorschach's Blot chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I'm not quite sure what I think of this. Not quite sure what I just read if I'm going to be completely honest.
gryffinsdoor chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
"his nights were busy paving the girl."
Hmm, can't say I've ever heard _that_ euphemism before... all that's missing is Harry's subtle signature chattering. Pretty funny! I suppose it's true - you can crossover HP with just about anything.
xavierp chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
That was both utterly insane *and* a wonderful mix of the 2 shows. Oh,and very funny.
Clell65619 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
- Ok, that's about four different kinds of wrong... I see now that I'm going to have to finish my HP/P&F fusion...
MiFo71 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Well, this is a 11 out of 10! Phineas and Ferb indeed.
Maledictious Orange for Malefic Malfoy Manor? Win!
Harry the Octopus, and his nightly activity, win!

Thanks for sharing.