Reviews for It's Kind of a Funny Story
AngelBobSaysComfyChairs chapter 6 . 3/13
Sweet buttery Jesus, this is an amazing fanfic!
Like seriously. Im incredibly sad that it looks like you guys have left this one. I think this is my second favorite tgwtg fanfic i have ever read! I really hope y'all come back to this one day.
Until then, ill just keep re-reading this.
Love and huggles,
-M
RandieRose chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
I love this story! You guys are awesome and i really hope you'll be posting a new chapter soon. It hurts to wait. Love you both!
LoneAngel666 chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! THIS IS LIKE THE MOST AWESOME TGWTG FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ! Like wow! Seriously it's sooo interesting and fun and just UH! Luke is adorable! I wanna hug him!
Everyone's little back stories are really interesting and sad. I'm kind of freaked out how insane the actual characters sound. I was like "They're all mental patients...FUCK that makes so much sense it's scary!"
I love how you wrote everyone especially the Critic with his multiple personalities, he's like the most interesting for now. Like you don't know who will pop up next! The Bum is adorable, That Guy is just a creeper and FUCK Zod is freaking scary! Like i was scared he was gonna do some serious damage, not that he did but still. Though now that i think about it we haven't had any interaction between Luke and The Critic as himself. Hope there is. :D He's my fav!
Also i saw that you haven't update in a while so i really hope you haven't given up on this it's fucking amazing! I just found it and i can't get enough, i'm like bouncing on my chair! XD
P.S. Your story is based on that movie "It's kind of a funny story" right? I know it's kind of a stupid question but who knows, maybe not. But i love the movie anyway.
Please don't give up and keep going! It's awesome! :D
Lance Rutt chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
I am in love with this story. This is one of the best works of fiction I've read this year and I would like to thank you two for inspiring me as a writer. I love how you put these beloved characters in new situations but they are still the characters the tgwtg fan-base knows and loves. Even when you take liberties with the characters its interesting. General Zod is more intimidating here then he's been in any serious Superman incarnation. It's been awhile since I was this emotionally effected by a work of fiction. This cliffhanger is brutal and I eagerly await the next installment. This is not only great fanfiction but great fiction in general. (sends hugs to Zeshaika)
PirateRina717 chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
THIS IS REALLY AWESOME! KEEP GOOOOIIINNNGGG!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
Hmm, quite an interesting story. Don't care much for the Todd/Chick angle you're taking (even Todd and Lindsay don't ship the characters), but I'm okay with the rest of it. Especially the concept of the reviewers being loony and the build up behind the critic. I mean, we've seen everyone and all of their disorders, even the Critic's other personalities. Still, the Critic himself seems to be missing. Weird.
StaroftheGingerWolf chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. I was immediately drawn into this story, with an amazing writing style and perfect storyline... AHHHHHHH write more please? PLEASE? It's too good to just leave hanging!
Abigail Fredericks chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
God, finding a new chapter to this really made my crappy week better _

Yeah...Zod is creepy as hell, here. I honestly expected the one to antagonize them the most would be ATG, but I certainly think this fits a whole lot better. Poor Chick, though...I hope she's okay.

I can't wait for the next chapter, friend :)
anonymous chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
I love this story. I really, truly love this story. You've managed to keep the TGWTG crew perfectly in character, while also adding your own special flavor to them, and seamlessly incorporating them into your story. Your grasp of emotion is impeccable, and doesn't feel forced or contrived in the slightest. I'm very much enjoying the direction this story is taking, and I look forward to further advancements.
ThatSummerInWonderland chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Love it! The critic is hilarious as his other personalities! Ha! Keep it up, you're awesome at writing!
MegFallow chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Yay! I am so glad you're updating. And I liked the idea of Roses as a art teacher for the asylum, it so fits her. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Keep up the good work! :D
Sean Annerire chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
I don't have a lot of time to write this because I have to leave for work in like, 4 minutes but this story completely deserves it. I really like this story and I think you write people with mental illnesses really well. there are bits and pieces of me that I can seein your charaecters and when I read what Linkara was there for there was restrained, self concious crying. The only thing I would say if you wan to get better is try to show as opposed to tell, if that makes any sense. I like what you tell, it's very tuching, but it would be AMAZING if you just showed that same message rather than just tell it. but that is the most MINOR of nitpicks and comes nowhere near CLOSE o being a problem/distraction. Good luck and please keep writing!
Abigail Fredericks chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Oh my God, you're back! Yay! This made my day :)

But poor Linkara...
Serefin chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
This chapter took so long I friggin' forgot this fic existed!
paper streets chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
This is literally the best thing ever, oh my god. Seriously. Everything is perfect. I love the dynamic of all the reviewers as mental patients (not to mention, I'm in awe of how perfectly you've "diagnosed" each character, especially Critic, the bit with Ask That Guy had me rolling), they're all so dysfunctionally adorable. So yeah, this review is long and rambly and probably makes no sense, but I love this, and I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.