Reviews for of love and loyalty
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Oh, this is so sad; and I hate knowing that Ramsay Snow probably tortured all of this out of him, too.
temarcia chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
It was great! I'm impressed by how many situation you came up with for those two! Well done!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This was so nicely done. I really enjoyed the part where Robb explained how he chose Grey Wind's name. As well as the rest of the entire fic. Great work!
BillieLiar chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This was abso. beautiful. I loved the non-linearity of it, and the building of their relationship over the years fits so right. Wonderful.
LonelyD chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Oh ... This is so heartbreaking. Your story is really beautiful and captured well the bonds between Robb and Theon and their relationship. It seems it could have happened. I hope so. Thank you so much for this story !
Bepopalula chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
My god this story is definitely one of the most beautiful EVER. Robb and Theon are some of my absolute favorite guys in the whole world and reading this feels so damn like it could really happen, would be like ten times more heartbreaking than the actual story but also so much more beautiful. They're so perfect together, this literally killed my feelings ! Thank you so much, this piece of work is gold.
Mark of CTown chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Excellent! This was absolutely beautiful and completely heartbreaking. You really captured both Theon and Robb's personalities. If you ever write more Throbb I will be reading it!
RoyalJamboree chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That was so sweet and heartwrenching.

Game of Thrones is one of my favorite things in the whole world right now and I was so happy to actually read a fanfiction about it. Yep, this was my first one and it was fantastic!
I was really hooked when you mentioned the second season, I'm always too paranoid about spoilers to read anything based off the books.

So about your story, I really truly enjoyed the haphazard nature of the scene succession. I liked getting flung from future to past to present. It made it more interesting to read since I was already familiar with the basic canon plot.

My favorite parts have to be the beginning and the end. Children often have great insight into the world and posses a logic free of prejudice. Of course it would make more sense to lie with an honorable knight, and of course a child would see it that way. That was perfect and really fun too read, because you evoked a certain universal truth with only a few words.

I wish you had elaborated more on 'what is dead may never die', it's my favorite line in the series and I love hearing people's personal interpretations of it. I also wish I knew what you mean by the very last part, "now and always", but I also like the ambiguity and being free to determine a meaning all for myself.

The post-battle scene in the tent was really terrific, for multiple reasons and some too explicit for a review. Their playful banter seemed so natural. You have a certain knack for making Theon and Robb feel entirely realistic and in character.

Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
You have to write more! Definetly more Throbb!
macdennischardee chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Oh, this was brilliant. I loved the dynamics of there relationship; it felt so real as if these could be missing moments from the books/show. I really enjoyed the part when Robb named Grey Wind. i've never thought of it that way before, but now it is a headcanon!

I always thought they the Starks all had their own rooms because it was y'know a castle. I do love how you made them share a room.

Keep writing for GOT and def write more Throbb! I cannot wait until you read the rest of the books. I think your fic will break my heart even more than it does now!