Reviews for Letters to Near
Siiillltt chapter 61 . 8/30/2013
Okay; just to be clear my account (Siiillltt) is in absolutely NO way manipulated by Grim. For one she is a way better writer than me. Two: she would never write stories about characters like Near cutting themselves. Just saying that for clarification. I did this because I wanted to get rid of my old account; and so I wouldn't be "known." Silt was NOT planned into this fanfiction at all. Love you guys; keep reading fanfiction and watching anime! #SILT (yep; it is a hashtag now :))
Mel mariposa chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
So you're 18, correct? But, how old do you feel you are mentally?
Margurite Williams -Fem Canada chapter 60 . 6/24/2013
Near,

Um how's it going an your end? Our 2ps are starting to attack as well, but mine doesn't think I even exist. She realizes I'm here one minute tried to hit me with her bloodstained hockey stick then forgets me the next... I think it's a good thing though... at least in this case. The airport has been taken over by 2ps and it seems that we will be a little late in arriving.

Canada

(( By the way this is Italy has a pasta gun. I have changed my username))
Siiillltt chapter 60 . 6/10/2013
Dear Near,
Liar. You're a sex addict. You will grow up to be a child molester.
Unless you are already.
Do you watch Fullmetal? You should.
I don't think Rose knows 'bout your Playboy magazines, does she?
She doesn't know you masturbate, right?
What else are you keeping from your wife?!
Shame.
Still can't catch me? :)
IDon'tSleepTooGood chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Near.
Ever since you solved the Kira case, and then years later the C Kira case, have you found any new emotions towards your pre dececor L. I.e Do you respect him and his work more, or his way of raising you/ having you raised in Britain?
I'm just curious.
HalfDragonLover chapter 59 . 6/5/2013
Dear Near and Rose,

First off, congratulations with your marriage! I wish you both good luck and a happy marriage for years to come. Now, this is an awkward question so I'll just ask it right off the bat. (It's kinda a pun since I'm at my brother's baseball game right now) Near, are you a sex addict? Because it always seems like the reserved and the extremely outgoing characters are always secretly sex addicts. No offense intended if you're not of course, but I read through all the other letters and some of your answers seemed like something a sex addict would say. Also, according to Wikipedia you have no memory of your parents, but do you know how they died? And if they were albino like you? Sorry if that's kinda personal. Anyways, what's your favorite sport? Favorite color? Favorite hobby? Favorite flower? (It's a rose, isn't it?) Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back? Where did you go for your honeymoon? What was your favorite memory of the Wammy house? Also, can you answer those Rose? Well I guess this was more of an interrogation than a letter but I'm a curious person. So like I said before good luck with married life and I hope you catch SILT soon!

HalfDragonLover (But you can call me HDL if its easier)
BakuganDeathNoteFan123 chapter 59 . 5/26/2013
Dear Near,

Have you heard of Creepypasta? If so, which one was the best?
Siiillltt chapter 59 . 5/25/2013
For a fan fiction. Didnt wanna google.
Siiillltt chapter 58 . 5/19/2013
Near,
Congratulations on your marriage!
What do you mean?
I don't reckon I'm involving a she in anything.
Also, is it Winchester or Westchester?
I don't feel like using Google :)
wind chimer chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Dear nate

I would like to start on the fact thst you did solve the kira case and I thank you for that but if you yourslef had the power of the death note would you fall down the same twisted path of insanity .

Strike chapter 57 . 4/29/2013
Hello Near and Rose Im back ! but despite Hetalia , wedding 2P Misa and Light i really want to know whos name was written in that death note
Margurite Williams -Fem Canada chapter 57 . 4/22/2013
Hi Near,

This is Sealand! Can you get England to recognize me as a country? Please say you will! PLEASE...! * is begging with puppy dog eyes*

Sealand
Siiillltt chapter 57 . 4/21/2013
AND LOOK AT THE PICTURE OF THE UNICORN! 3
Siiillltt chapter 56 . 4/1/2013
Near,
What benefit do I, myself have from it?
Practically all the criminals I can think of are dead because of Light Yagami.
*Tosses you the notebook*
Test it, if you want. You can't see my name anyways, so it doesn't matter.
Don't forget to look at sheet 22, back side, line 3, last name. :)
Margurite Williams -Fem Canada chapter 56 . 3/27/2013
Hiya Near!

This is 2p Light Yagami! Why are you so emotionless? 2p Near is a lot better than you! He's always fun to be around! 2p Misa... not so much. She hates me. I heard that you talked to that scary 2p Misa. Did she say anything about taking over your world? If she did I will help you stop her and the other 2ps if it's alright with you- * 2p Misa takes over*

This is 2p Misa. Prepare to fight! Today we are going to take over your lives (meaning trapping you in the 2p world with no way out) and live in your world as you and the other originals! * laughs insanely* Tell the countries that as well as this Silt person if she contacts you again. Also Death Notes don't affect us since we are apart of our original counterparts and if we die you die as well! That's the rule. * tries to stop 2p Light from taking the pen away from her* That idiot 2p Light is trying to stop me but I'm sure he won't be able to anyway!

* 2p Misa and the other 2ps arrive at Near's place to invade while 2p Light goes to Near and Rose's side to help stop 2p Misa*

2p Light Yagami & 2p Misa Amane