Reviews for Brothers
kili's smile chapter 15 . 5/7
Argh, accidentally posted review below, before I was finished. Darn touch screens! Anyway, glad Dis and Kili had a chance to clear the air and work things out. This is the first fic of yours I've read. Now that I'm done bawling, I'm ready for one of the fluffy ones. Thanks again for all your excellent, hard work!
kili's smile chapter 16 . 5/7
Oh, Mahal, I am bawling, just bawling. There are are no words, but I'll try to find some. Love your Kili, intelligent and determined, not JUST a reckless damsel in distress. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who assumed it was Dwalin who followed Thorin! Nice way of having Dis redeem herself! Nothing like a mama bear to protect her cubs! And I love Charlie Boy by The Lumineers. The technology of wars may change, but the human aspect never will. Mothers sending their children off to war, knowing they'll never be the same, even if they do return. Not familiar with the other music you suggest, but I'll look into it. And the way the last two chapters unfolded, just brilliant. Really evil, letting us think Kili was dead, but brilliant. And he was so ready to die, I would have accepted it. But I like your ending much better, giving him and Dis a chance
Oh my gosh! This is so good! Also, when you said that Fili carried picture of Kili and showed it to all his friends, was it inspired by you and your little sister Alex, because I remember you saying once in a live chat of Happy Hobbit that you use to carry around a picture of Alex and show it to everyone, and I was just wondering. But this is a wonderful story so far! Can't wait to finish it!
ninayasmijn chapter 16 . 3/7
THIS WAS AMAZING.

URGHH... and now it'sfinished.
Luckily, my t asbs are a thousandwith open stories. Keep writinglike this and i'll be surprised if i dont see books fr- you :)
LisaG16 chapter 16 . 2/23
awww...great family feels all around!
LisaG16 chapter 15 . 2/23
you scared me for a second...i thought you'd killed off kili! whew!
LisaG16 chapter 14 . 2/23
wow!
LisaG16 chapter 12 . 2/23
poor kili still thinks he's worthless. :(
LisaG16 chapter 9 . 2/23
yup, kili did something reckless. oy. thorin really needs to get a move on!
LisaG16 chapter 8 . 2/23
yikes! another tense chapter! i hope thorin catches up to his nephew before kili does something reckless!
Noxy the Proxy chapter 16 . 1/28
This was one heck of a story...i'll be looking into your other works.
Erisah Mae chapter 16 . 1/16
Nice work. This is well-crafted.
Delena4ever14 chapter 16 . 10/4/2014