Reviews for Here I Stand
pixieelegance chapter 20 . 8/1
I know I'm about 5 years late but I only just read this and:
1. this is now my favorite fanfiction ever.
2. this surpasses many (most?) Star Trek novels in both quality and intensity.
3. your writing continues to amaze me. Every time I read any of your work I'm amazed at how well you capture the voices.
4. I stayed up way too late because I couldn't sleep until I finished this, and now I only have time for about 5.5 hours of sleep before I have to get up for work. Worth it.
sim545 chapter 20 . 3/21
This is incrdible. Action and romance and humor, all mixed together perfectly. I literally bawled my eyes out when they were all saying goodbye to Voyager. It's so sad that she survived everything the Delta Quadrant threw at her only to be destroyed at home, but it was a fitting end nonetheless.
And the Falcon. Everything about that was just hilarious, especially the end. Of all the people Chakotay could have let borrow it. He should have known better.
Megan chapter 20 . 11/1/2017
I love this story. Absolutely brilliant
Nuko chapter 20 . 9/24/2017
Oh, this was such a great story. Angst but humor and damned well in-character! Thank you so much opr it!
Julia Irian chapter 20 . 8/19/2017
Oh wow, I frickin love this story. This is as of now one of my favourite Alpha Quadrant follow-ups, thanks for writing such a charming story :-)
cheskahhhhh chapter 20 . 8/2/2017
Love the whole story! It's the perfect ending to the series. From the 1st chapter to the last, it's full of action, comedy and of course, J/C romance.
annejoy chapter 20 . 5/12/2017
I've now read this story for the third time and I'm sure I will read it again.
It's such a beautiful story I love it so much!
The first chapter - great great great, such a fantastic opening.
The plot is fantastic, I love the action.
And the JC scenes - perfect! Jealousy, worry, hesitation, love and so much more.
I absolutely adore Chakotay's speech at the end ("And here I stand...").
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this wonderful story!
CarterMackenzie chapter 20 . 3/27/2017
Wonderful! Thoroughly enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/24/2017
What the hell happened to his car!?

Loved the entire story except not finding out about the car.
SpyotaT'Val chapter 20 . 11/25/2016
I loved this story from the very first line!- I really enjoyed that it had an actual plot and wasn't just about JC getting in bed together! I must admit Voyagers destruction choked me up a were a few timing inconsistencies with the count down of warp core warm up, that I noticed (one moment B'Elanna said they had eight minutes then few paragraphs later it jumped up to eleven when originally they only had fifteenI enjoyed the pace of the chapters, but did feel that you would repeat information that had already been given by a previous character or two. Other than that one of my favorite JC/Voyager fits! Thanks for sharing!
Dee474 chapter 20 . 8/20/2016
great story
koolio19 chapter 20 . 5/15/2016
I loved it! Especially the sweet ending 3 I can't get enough of those two finally giving in to each other! Great job!
Lissy chapter 20 . 12/20/2015
A very very great story! I enjoyed it so much, can't stop reading. Thank god it's already finished;) I laughed (the car... nice idea), I nearly cried (such a good end for auch a fantastic starship) and above all: the J/C-part: just the way it has to be! Thanks! Leaves me with a huge smile on my face :D
scwusa chapter 20 . 10/10/2015
Great story. Just ready it thru this afternoon.
Aundielen chapter 20 . 5/7/2015
LOLOLOL awww poor Tom, of course he did something to the car hahahha

but yyayyyyyy for all the fluffy fluff ending for JC, that happy ending they so deserve.

Thanks so much for sharing this story with us! It was a really great fun read!