Reviews for Where We Are Today
musichettta chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
I've never been interested in this pairing before, but it was just so beautifully written that I couldn't resist! Amazing job, and I can't wait for more. I'm hooked. :)
How many more chapters? Love this so much.
controlled climb chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Aw! Poor Zach! Don't worry, love, you'll get your chance! This is awesome omg I love how you brought in all these different characters and I absolutely adore reading all of Zach's thoughts. Perfection!
Uni Shall Not Sink chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Ohnygid I live this story so much so far! This pairing is soooo cute! Good job with the prompts too! Uni
autumn midnights chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
Yay, another chapter :DDDDD I was really excited to see this.

Anyway, I really like the glimpse of Lavender and Parvati's relationship in the beginning of this drabble, and I like that you already foreshadowed LavenderRon a little with Lavender's comments about being over Seamus and possibly dating a Quidditch player. I love that Lavender is starting to notice Zachvati as a potential couple, and I love her comment that Parvati could date a Quidditch player too, since Zach's Captain and everything. I like that Parvati's parents know Zach's dad, and that definitely leaves it open for Parvati and Zach to potentially see each other outside of school. I like the names you chose for the Patil twins' parents, also - I never thought about their names, tbh, but the ones you chose make sense. And yay, you mentioned Mandy and Morag! :PP Great chapter, I really liked reading this one too! :DDDD
autumn midnights chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
You need to give me cookies now - the hint was of LeeMarietta, when you mentioned that Lee was disappointed in Marietta :DDD ;3

I really like the friendship between Zach and Parvati here. I like the thought of some of the D.A. students hanging out together even after the D.A.'s over - I definitely feel like doing something like the D.A. would band together the students in it. And Zach making pretty sparks for Parvati was so cute, ugh, you're making me have Zachvati feels right now :P I like the other's thoughts on the D.A. ending, I never really thought about that too much before. Haha, I love Parvati's line about Umbridge and McGonagall arguing, that was epic and probably my favorite line of the piece -w- And Parvati glaring at Zach when he said horses instead of centaurs - she totally would do that, wouldn't she? This was great, mew, I loved it!
autumn midnights chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
I love the D.A. too! I really enjoyed this look at the beginnings of Zach and Parvati's friendship/relationship, and I love Lavender in here - she's very close to how I imagine her. Haha, the way Parvati and Lavender talk about who should get together with who is awesome, because I can definitely imagine them noticing Cho/Harry and Ron/Hermione before they even actually happened. I love the duel between Zach and Parvati - I actually wrote something kinda similar between Morag and Romilda in seventh year, so that was really cool to see. Ooh, so now Parvati's got a little crush too! Awwww :DDDD I love the friendship between Parvati and Lavender here, as well, and I really liked the mention of Lavender/Seamus, since I have a soft spot for them. Great work, mew! Update soon - I'm looking forward to reading more of this.
autumn midnights chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Loved this one as well! I like the characters of Zach's parents, and how different they are as well - it was interesting to see their different opinions about Zach's Captaincy. Haha, I love how Umbridge's "teaching" is in quotation marks - that made me smile. I really like this idea of how Zach came to find out about Dumbledore's Army, because I've always wondered why he went since he obviously didn't like Harry that much. And Zach thinking of Umbridge as a toad - perfect! I've always thought that basically all the Hogwarts students noticed her resemblance to a toad. I love how he noticed Parvati, as well - someone's starting to get a bit of a crush! I like how slow they're going, though, and how at this point they haven't even talked too much. It's more realistic to me, the slow building of a relationship like this, and overall I'm really enjoying this drabble collection so far. Great drabble!
autumn midnights chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Oh yeah, Zach probably did know Cedric pretty well since they were both on the team! I never thought about that, actually, but I adore that you included it because it does make a lot of sense. I like Zach and Parvati's little conversation, and I can picture Parvati being nice enough to actually say something to Zach about Cedric's death. The way that Parvati isn't totally sure about Harry's claim makes sense, too - I mean, they weren't really /close/, so she doesn't have a reason to instantly accept his words as truth. I like that Lavender, Parvati, Dean, and Seamus are all friends, as well - I've always seen it that way to some extent, so it was nice to see that in here as well. Parvati's thoughts about Cedric are very realistic, too, and I like the way you wrote it - as you said, she didn't really know him, but the way he was just killed would still be sad for her. Nice work!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I loved this drabble! I can definitely imagine some people wondering why the Patil twins would agree to go with Ron and Harry, and Zach thinking so made a lot of sense, since we know from canon he isn't the biggest fan of Harry. I love the mentions of WayneSusan and HannahErnie, as well - WayneSusan's an awesome M&MWP, and HannahErnie is just a fantastic couple in general - and I love that you included them. I like the friendship between Zach and Justin that you show, as well. Haha, I love how the Weasley twins were up to something - they always are, aren't they?! I like how Justin is talking about the differences between the magical and Muggle worlds, as well - my headcanon of him is that he definitely still holds loyalty to the Muggle world, so I did really like seeing that as well. I like the difference between Padma and Parvati's reaction to Ron and Harry's suckiness as dates, also - I can picture them reacting in slightly different ways. Great start!