Reviews for somewhere in my right mind
controlled climb chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Well, isn't Sirius slick? ;D

This is really sweet, hehe. I love how funny it is. It's just /so/ Sirius! And Ginny being so determined not to give into his charms (and naked torso...) even though, really, she already has.

And I loveeee how Remus and Sirius are good mates in this. So pleased that you didn't pick James. Because, really, if Sirius /has/ to go off with someone else, they at least have to be great mates, right? :D

Awesome AU, mew. And wonderfully written.
controlled climb chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Wow...okay I really wasn't expecting this. And, I'm not gonna lie, when I first starting reading, I was really torn between loving it...well, not. But I kept reading and my goodness, I really do love it.

I really like the different twist that you took with Walburga and Sirius' relationship. Because, obviously, it's just as tense and difficult as ever, but you've weaved it in so beautifully with this AU and it's so wonderful. Like you've still got this idea of Pureblood elitists and that's just marvelous, really.

Anyway, you know my feelings on the pairing, but I do think you wrote it beautifully here. Ginny being a bamf definitely made this very enjoyable to read... ;)
autumn midnights chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Oh, this was awesome! I mean, the title is hilarious, first of all. I love the conversation between Ginny and Sirius - you're right, the last bit is so Ginny! I like the RemusSirius friendship you included, too; their friendship is awesome (almost as awesome as their romance). It's a clever AU, too - I've never read anything where the Weasleys owned a hotel/B&B, so that was really interesting to read. I love how Sirius waits until Ginny notices him before putting on a shirt, that's /so/ Sirius. I like that you included that Sirius knew Molly and Arthur 'from older times' - it's cool in AUs when some things still are a little canon-ish like that. This was really cool, I enjoyed reading it :)
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Have to love some Sirius and Ginny, whether AU or not. Interesting concept making them vampires :)
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I don't think I've really read any vampire!AUs, but I really liked this - I like the whole vampire fiction when it's actual vampires and not sparkly things - and I think you did a wonderful job with it. I love how Walburga is still exactly the same as she is in canon (a total and complete bitch, of course) and I really like Ginny standing up to her and completely kicking her ass even though Ginny's supposedly weaker. Ginny really is epic in here, to be honest - she's so strong and sure of herself and her choices, and I think you showed that so well even though this isn't particularly long. I love the way that the ending ties back to the beginning section; I really love fics that do that, and this is absolute perfection. I like the division of the families as well, and I like how you kept true to that part of HP canon even though this is certainly wildly AU. I really enjoyed this - great work, mew!