Reviews for Firefighter: Shift A 'Medic
anonymous chapter 7 . 5/24
Nice bands first person I've seen who also likes Red! Wouldn't call them emo tho lol
iluviggyhesthebest chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
I'm waking up, to ash and dust.
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust.

Is that good enough?
Infinity Lily chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Just a bit of friendly advice, which you do not have to take if you don't want to. Look, I could sugarcoat this but I personally prefer people to be blunt when giving me feedback, sorry if I come across kind of bitchy: The summary will be putting people off your story. The whole A shift, B shift thing is said a bit too many times. I think if you change it too something like: "Max is 22 and a paramedic at the fire station, Fang, 26, is a firefighter on a different shift. When Fang transfers to Max's shift, he clearly gets the message that she, being the chief's daughter is completely off limits. But what sort of firefighter doesn't love taking risks?"
I don't know, something like that, it takes out the whole A and B shift thing and hopefully will create more interest for your story.
Chairwomanmeow15 chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
Such a beautiful story:)
FangAKat chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
Radioactive? wow that is my fav song... haha there are probably other reviews like this already but:
I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and i sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals.

love the song so i thought i would do it any way.

love the chapter! LOVE the story even more! I look forward to reading more by you!
oOAngelwithaBrokenHaloOo chapter 17 . 6/20/2013
Awesome story!
Fangrules chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Hey hey!
haha! Dude, it's quite entertaining reading a sort of FF on one of my FFs :-D
loving how you stole my whole review thing at the end ;-D hehe. okay, i shud probably actually go read this now...i shall review again and let you know what i think C-:
Fangrules
Guest chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
I loved this story, but I am sad it's over. :( I still really like it!
puckabrina-FAXfan chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
Awwwwwwt
Thats so cute!
TodayNotTomorrow chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
AWW LOVED IT AND I KNOW THE SONG BUT OTHER PEOPLE ALREADY BEAT ME RIGHT :D
NotSureYetHunny chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
I'm waking up to ash and dust. I wipe my brow but I sweat my rust...

Those are the first few I can recall from memory and I'm not entirely sure they're all correct...
DivergentRide chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
I'm waking up, to ash and dust.
I wipe my brow and I'll sweat my rust.
I'm breathing in, the chemicals. (Gasps)
Radioactive, Imagine Dragons

By the way, I absolutely love this story and I am sooo sad to see it over. I can't wait for your next story!
CatieBug14 chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
I'm waking up to ash and dust I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust I'm breathing in the chemicals *really big deep dramatic breath
IMAGINE DRAGONS3
Loved this story, so sad it's over, but great job
boxtoplad999 chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
I love Imagine Dragons and this was a really great story.
I didn't know how much of the lyrics you wanted so here is the beginning part:
Woah

I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
the fax made up for the wait.