Reviews for Weather Patterns
cherithcutestory chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
Hilare. I forgot about this. You are awesome.
miss-tarletone chapter 33 . 11/9/2013
Very nice chapter, I really enjoyed the look into auggie's family life.
YoreReader chapter 33 . 11/9/2013
Thank you so much for the stories. I appreciate the diversity and the numbers of chapters. I enjoyed each and every one of them. You have a flair with both Auggie's and Annie's characters. I love the conversations and interactions they have with other people in their lives. I hope to read more. Looking forward to the new stories you'd write.
YellyBelly chapter 33 . 11/7/2013
Okay so I've just read all 33 chapters in one day... Call me crazy lol! This is awesome! As I find all of your work. I am thoroughly enjoying this and I love your exploration of the A/A relationship! :)
Marie King chapter 33 . 11/5/2013
This was a great installment I loved seeing Auggie's mom & dad I am so happy that you updated this as I have been wanting to read more of this story for a long time,

Please keep updating this & writing Covert Affairs stories you are so talented at it :)
Lilies of Paper chapter 33 . 11/5/2013
Please tell me there's going to be more A&A in Glencoe. Please! I loved this! hahah Great chapter (as always) :)
Beth Pryor chapter 19 . 11/3/2013
So many things I could say about this. I've always been a sucker for a uniform, but I guess most of us are at some point, huh?
Beth Pryor chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
Loved it! I was holding my breath through the entire chapter!
Beth Pryor chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
Cute! And in regards to your post script, that may just be a Chuck Norris joke, but maybe not:-)
Beth Pryor chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
Love the Ray Lewis/Ray Rice contrast. Always a factor when the Ravens were playing!
Beth Pryor chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Ah. I like this one. As much confidence as Auggie exudes, I definitely agree that he's acutely aware that he's no longer able to contend with Simon, Ben, and Eyal in certain ways in which he used to. I think it's in the back (or forefront) of his mind much more than he lets on.
miss-tarletone chapter 32 . 7/10/2013
Wonderful chapter! Hopefully annie and auggie have learned a lesson about drinking with the tech ops boys! Everyone does seem to really like stu, but I guess by knowing so little about him they can do whatever they want with his story.
Marie King chapter 32 . 7/9/2013
This was a very cute and wonderfully written installment it was really nice to see Annie/Auggie let loose for awhile

Please update again soon I can't wait to read more :)
sr10 chapter 31 . 7/6/2013
A very nice way to remember Jai.
Very well written. I so enjoyed this
piece.
Marie King chapter 31 . 7/3/2013
What a fitting chapter given the holiday and how important it is to not only the characters but to everyone
I loved how you acknowledged Jai's death but it was very subtle and not over the top really excellent work

Please update again soon this story is truly wonderful to read :)