Reviews for Gully Washer
darksy chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Great fanfic! I loved it :D
Gail Hutchens chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I loved it...one of the best stories I've read in this category! I just love Vaughn...
HopelessxDreams chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
naughty stuff /
i adore how you write.
simply perf.
Windup-Charmer chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Damn, it has been a good long while since I've read a story that did that to me. XD One moment, I'm sweating from the arid and dessert descriptions, then I'm aroused as fuck (Damn it, Vaughn's so bloody hot), then thinking(read: Yelling at the screen), "He took it! He took it with him, you silly girl! Probably rushing off to jack off to it... and he said you reeked, too! XD", and finally, grinning my face off from the very last line.

Told you.

This was truly beautiful, though. vwv Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
JustLatte chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
So much love for this right now! I had a ton of fun reading this and was blatantly amazed by your use of vocabulary and the silky smooth transition of the story. Like...really silky :D! OH, and Vaughn is completely priceless! I loved him from his introduction and completely fell for your characterization of him at the end of it all.
You've just become a favorite author of mine!
Art Witch - Aka Mizu chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Beautifully written loved it
vodoodollz chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
OMG Yes! Wow, just wow. Why can't there be more fics like this out in this fandom? Loved it, no I adored it! Thank you so much for writing this.
Yami's Girl 117 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This was well written! I very much enjoyed it. No problem with Mark and Chelsea as siblings; I personally prefer that over shipping them haha. Hope to see more!