Reviews for Animal Attraction
MissLawlipop chapter 1 . 5/8
OMG I LOVE THIS! 3 I love how you portrayed Aomine. Most people make him too aggressive I find, but this was perfect!
ENPM chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I really loved this! AoKaga is always so OTP and your style of writing of writing was just great to read! I hope to read more of your Kuroko stories because this really did make me laugh and I was thoroughly entertained. Keep up the good work! 3
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
awww i felt sorry for kuroko ha
Kryzanna chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I loved this so much. Kagami and Aomine are just perfect and their relationship awesome and accurate, i feel. I laughed, i giggled; i aww'ed. This was fabulous; thank you so much for writing such a good quality fic! :D Much love
xx K
niedlichta chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I wanna cry when I read the part when Kuroko thought Kagami was in a relationship with the wrong person. SO MUCH FEELS I JUST CANT. But I'm glad it turns out okay :') I love this kind of plot where Kuroko being the one who realizes both of his lights feelings for each other, and understand it, but still protective of Kagami anyway. Ah, if I continue, I'm sure my rambles will make no sense. Thanks for writing!
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
wow! just wow! gjcdsryvcdssjkodxssjif
dcgggvxssgyjkkm...
thank you for this wonderful story!
MarluxiaSutcliff116 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
oh wow! I LOVE the way you wrote this! at the beginning it was a bit heart wrenching because of Kuroko, but omg did it get good! and i'm glad you didnt focus only on smut. i loved that there was an actual explained and detailed reason as to why it happened. just, overall amazing! :D
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
OH my God, this is hot and adorable! I love it so much! u
grathialiana chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
It was hot. Liked it a lot. As in. Im head over heels in love with this couple now.
Maejirase chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
OMG! O.O I'm thoroughly impressed with this fic and am absolutely in love with it! I love your writing style in this and the plot-line for it.
It made me a little sad about how Kuroko was getting unintentionally pushed away and then how he knew about everything and then decided too end the relationship between him and Kagami. I would've cried had I not been in class trying to make it look like I was paying attention to the thrilling lecture that is physics. T
Secondly, I do love how you didn't get out of character much with the three of them. It made it much more realistic to the show/manga. The fiery disputes between Kagami and Aomine had me chuckling as I could easily see them doing exactly that. And the ending with them finally getting together, seeing Aomine becoming a little docile/ tender towards Kagami was cute. I also liked how you had Aomine lose a little of his confident streak in him when Kagami had Aomine top him.
I cannot wait to read more of your stories! Especial more of Kagami and Aomine, while I hate Aomine's jerk-ass attitude, I love the two of them paired together because I feel they balance each other out and like that the two can dish whatever they want at each other and they'll take the challenge and return/ accept it. Keep up the amazing work!
Missmia196 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Oh my GAWD, that was absolutely perfect. You got all of their personalities spot on, and I really felt like this stuff could've happened in the manga/anime, based on the way you wrote it. I am positively squealing with delight right now. This is the best fic of these two that I've read thus far. Keep it up!
Jigglybananas chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was amazing and very well written their conversations seem so real and the sex waa too hot. this story was amaziiiiiiiiiiiing
MsEtoile chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This was amazing, I love this pairing!
Ninyu chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
so good ! *.*
ellywhite chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Woah it's pretty amazing and funny too :D after I read this I thought about who tetsu might end up with and all.. I don't want him to be alone, would you make a squel for him? I mean I don't mind if he ended up with Akashi or Kise or... well these are my ships anyway, I just don't want him to be alone like that ''
anyways, I like this fic so much :D keep writing awesome