Reviews for The Outlaw Feline
brave kid chapter 22 . 3/21
whoa great job on this story,i wonder what going to happen next
Nice work.
aw they are together robin and marian are finally married and now hiss and clawdia are together can't believe it's over this was such a nice story also are you going to write a sequel to this to see what happens next like where did clawdia and hiss go did robin and marian have kids and will clawdia's secret ever be revealed.

I hope there is a sequel like all your other good stories please?
Stoneificaunt chapter 22 . 3/13
beautiful simply beautiful
Glittering Turquoise chapter 22 . 3/13
Awesome! What a not one, but two happy endings for Robin Hood/Marion and Hiss/Claudia! Thanks for ending this story! I had a great time reading it ever since January 3, 2014. I hope you enjoy a good rest and come back with a new fanfic soon!
Solartiger chapter 22 . 3/13
Awesome ending
Glittering Turquoise chapter 21 . 3/8
Awesome! Any chances for a prequel or a sequel? I really enjoyed this story! Also, what will happen to both Clawdia and Hiss at the end of the story?
good new chapter also write a sequel to this about clawdia's past?
Yay, they got out alive.
awesome a new chapter and is there a sequel to this story or you could do a twist when someone from clawdia's old world please.
I hope they'll be alive at the end.
Glittering Turquoise chapter 20 . 2/7
Great update! The scene at the end of this chapter from the 1973 Disney film always cracks me up! : D
oh boy is this when prince john figures out hiss is a traitor also clawdia and her past would be very nice.

great new chapter.
Freerunner4427 chapter 19 . 1/28
Can you please update this soon?! Please?! I really want to know what happens!
Freerunner4427 chapter 19 . 1/20
So romantic! I love it! Can you please write more?