Reviews for Brought Together In the Aftermath
piccolaamica chapter 9 . 4/11/2015
appearance the next chapters in the history

please soon

please :)
Frosty Wolf chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
Not a bad read.
JDH1080 chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
I'll admit that this is a pretty good story. Well written, interesting plot, ect. but my one problem is i feel that your over powering everyone a bit. I mean here the Dark Lord is already a powerful being that matches Ominmon. But then he can become more powerful? just after Imperdrillmon joins the fight. It's kinda annoying how you kinda made him into a gray stu.

Oh well, other than that this is a pretty solid story, i usually support Daikari but i feel that Daimi is pretty interesting as well.
Kiyoikou chapter 9 . 5/31/2006
OMG this story is sosososo god! i really like the couple hehe! anyway...jsut one question...why is Mimi so useless? hehe no offense or anything..but great story nonetheless!
HappieApple chapter 9 . 5/1/2006
This story was so awesome...I'm speechless! I just love how Davis goes from being a jerkish/idiot (not bashing! cuz hes my fav char) into this really sweet and lovable guy! Bye! - PEACE!
Slayer chapter 7 . 4/30/2004
Hmm, and I thought I was the master of depression. The thing you wrote about mimi's brother almost made me cry- I hardly cry. You are truly, truly a gifted writter... I applaud you.
Danielle chapter 2 . 9/5/2003
ADD some adult...things
Danielle chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
I LOVE it!
Naruke chapter 9 . 7/22/2003
at the beginning, when dark lord was trying to make davis 'come to the dark side' im thinking 'o, star wars!' (you know, how darth vader says 'come to the dark side, luke!' get it?)
Luna chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
the first chap of the story of daimi was the funniest thing i have ever heard, ever! it had me rolling around on the floor. death my lawn mowers! (bags up)
Mastero chapter 9 . 10/8/2002
Great fic, too bad TK never got a lawnmower heheh.

Good thing there was no bashing becase that gets boring.

Have you ever seen the Diablomon\Diaboromon Strikes Back Movie? Just wondering because Omegamon\Omnimon and Imperialdramon Fighter Mode fuse together into Imperialdramon Paladin Mode to fight Armagemon (Diablomon\Diaboromon's alter Ultamate\Mega form)in that movie. I was wondering if they where going to do that in this fic but they didn't.
Angel's Hazard chapter 8 . 9/16/2002
I loved it! Daimi rocks! Keep up the good work and the Daimi! ...Sorry bout that, I couldn't help it. lol
Kurosu chapter 9 . 9/16/2002
wow! that was amazing! i love the action! Lillymon kicked butt! YAAY! and... i love the DaiMi! ooh, i hope you add some DaiMi in the sequel too... oh, i wasn't happie with the SorAto, but i was glad you didn't dwell on them - thanks! anyway i really enjoyed it! -
Eagle Metro chapter 8 . 8/17/2002
Please write the se-( hower you spell it)qual.
Angel of Time chapter 8 . 8/9/2002
sweet! that was soo good! Daimi is one of my most favorite couples! Keep on writing!