Reviews for Vita Brevis
omg this is killing me i love this so much please update
Chalayne chapter 9 . 6/25
Please update soon!
Villemo chapter 9 . 6/4
Oh my...that cliffhanger :O I could picture the while scene so clearly in my head, especially the very ending. This story has so much more depth than I initially details around Lily's illness, Katniss trying to cope, Peeta's reaction to the abused children. Written with such...insight. I really hope you find the time and motivation to write more soon!
Mockingjays Daughter chapter 9 . 6/4
reread all of the other chapter in order too fully enjoy this update! so excted for more!
Mockingjays Daughter chapter 1 . 6/3
Major complements go to you that 3 years later i still remember this storyline and was excited to read a new chapeter! Started reeding this when i was in high school and im now a nursing student which has given me a much greater apreciation for it! Please dont wait so long to update in the futur love this new twist but prey that it doesnt end up with peeta and katniss getting busted or breaking up!
mpeg20 chapter 9 . 5/17
I love this story so much, it is so different to anything else I've read! I hope you can update soon PLEASE! I can hardly bear the ending to chapter 9, I NEED to know what happens next! So addicted :D
honeylime chapter 9 . 5/6
I am delighted to see you update this story and enjoyed a re-read to prep for the new chapter. You've done an excellent job maintaining the characters consistently during the hiatus, and I'm struck anew at how you've captured the responsibility Katniss places on herself without really asking for help. Very canon-esque. My heart broke for her all over again every time she sold herself short, believing Peeta was going to leave her. She's so fragile in some ways and incredibly strong in others.

Thanks for the update! I'm anxious about the after-effects of her current trauma and look forward to seeing what's next.
Great chapter! I loved it! I really like that Peeta brought up getting tested. I worried about that since the last chapter, when Katniss waived him off of stopping to get a condom.
I'm so glad you're still writing. Thank you!
cassieyates13 chapter 9 . 5/2
You're an incredible writer! Can't wait til the next update!
32sheshe chapter 9 . 4/28
Just started reading this story and I really am enjoying reading it. Looking forward to the next chapter!
lizziekins4 chapter 9 . 4/27
I re-read this whole fic to get the full effect of the update and it was worth it! I forgot how heart wrenching their individual stories were. Oh but that cliffhanger! I found you on Tumblr so I can pester...uhm, I mean encourage you to update. I'm lovelizziekins )
bcsantos chapter 9 . 4/27
Loved it! Looking forward to more!
slagheapwhore chapter 9 . 4/26
MORE! I'm so excited that you updated. Loved it and can't wait for the next chapter :) Welcome back!
gazpacho14 chapter 9 . 4/26
I was just re-reading this story the other day, wishing again it could be updated but just happy to read such a well-written story. And VIOLA! It was my happy moment when I saw it was updated! What a cliffhanger but I love the Everlark between them. I really hope K is fine after this and can't wait to read more! And like the other reviewer said, please please update Another Day Another Dollar soon? I dearly love that story too! :-)
VanillaSnowflake chapter 9 . 4/26
Wow, what a treat! I love this story and I'm so happy that you're continuing it. Keep up the great work and hopefully real life gets less difficult for you.