Reviews for Vita Brevis
dragonBug27 chapter 9 . 4/28
Ack! Cliffhanger! Following so I'll know when you post the next chapter!
forevrkat chapter 9 . 4/7
this story still draws me in, thanks for updating and looking forward to the next one
PrettyLu chapter 9 . 3/27
This story is ultra great! Please, please, do not leave this story I want a good ending for the two, they deserve it and more if they are together, pleaseeeee continue this story so incredible :')
ShadowCrystal26 chapter 9 . 3/26
We have been left with a cliffhanger for almost a year
I mean, I guess it's my fault that it took me almost a year to catch up but I love this fic and I hope you do finish it, regardless of how long it takes :)
mmgartner14 chapter 9 . 3/11
This story is amazing! It is so well written and each chapter gets better & better! Can't wait for an update soon! :)
I just stumbled across this fic today and read it all in one go. Amazing! You have created wonderfully complex characters here and I hope we get to see what happens to them. I'm glad Katniss has Peeta now and friends like Joanna and Finnick in her corner because quite frankly Prim, Haymitch, and to a lesser extent Gale, really suck in the support department. They act as though it's impossible to believe that someone would actually see something in Katniss worth sticking around for.
Me1114 chapter 9 . 1/29
Reread this today, still love it. If you continue I would be so excited to learn what happened to Katniss.
Mikara132 chapter 9 . 1/12
Love this! Please please please update soon
Proclaimed Penguin Princess chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
I have to apologize because I have not reviewed enough for all of your works. I wanted to say now that you're amazing, I love this fic, I love you, & I hope you have a wonderful holiday! I haven't forgotten about you or your amazing talent! You Are Fantastic & Loved!
violet snicket chapter 9 . 11/25/2016
Hi, I'm not sure you will continue this or not. Just wanted to say that I love your version of Katniss (and Peeta as well). But the insecurities from Katniss and everything he has to deal are just so real. This really made me emotional. The parts of Seneca's abuse and her feeling of impotence with her mother made me really sad. I had to read some parts twice. Even if you dont finish, I just have to praise your story and the beautiful writing. Congrats!
Caliboo chapter 9 . 11/12/2016
I just found this story, it's great so far, but what a cliffhanger to leave us at! Please update very soon!
Fennelwink chapter 3 . 11/2/2016
Recently found this little gem and am loving it! Love the glimpse into another field of work. One little thing tho has been bothering me. I swear there's a few words missing out of the kissing scene. Here's the quote, "So Katniss is the first to move, her chilled lips, slightly chapped from her long hours at the dry hospital, warmer ones."

What warmer ones? I'm assuming we're talking about Peeta's lips? They seem to be already kissing in the next sentence. Just seems like a few very important words got dropped out of that sentence there.

Other than that little editing note, really am loving the story! Just wanted to point that out before I continued enjoying each chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/23/2016
I hope that you will be able to post another chapter soon this is a good story. Good job.
VanillaSnowflake chapter 9 . 10/8/2016
I keep thinking about this story. I really love it and I hope that you're able to post another chapter soon. You're an amazing author!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
Would it sound weird if I told you I check twice or more a week to see if by chance you've updated? I'm so hooked on this story that I read and reread it to be sure I have all the story in mind in case a new chapter is up. Going nuts!