Reviews for Breakeven
BnBfanatic chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
Good chapter, I am glad Booth finally caved and went to the hospital, though I think Booth would be smart enough to use the crutches this time since the faster he lets his ankle heal, the safer they will be if attacked again.
BnBfanatic chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
By the way, LOVING the flashbacks showing us how Booth was tortured. More of those please :-)
BnBfanatic chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
You write Booth and Bones so true to character, I love it! Though I do wish you had let us read about Bones finding Booth (and how she did in the first place) and I think it wld have made for awesome scenes if we got to watch Bones finding Booth in that condition in the mud and lugging 200 lbs of muddy Booth back to hotel :-). I also wished that instead of just having Bones say she undressed Booth etc, that you had let us read it as it happened including watching her clean and patch him up. Bones writers always screw us out of getting to see Bones nurse Booth back to health so I look to Fanfic for those scenes that we never get to see.
BnBfanatic chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
LOVE your Bones stories and this is no exception. But for the most part I am sending my review to you in a PM. Mainly re: Booth's condition in the last chapter - compared to this chapter which made me feel like I missed a time jump.
stephcullen2000 chapter 27 . 3/30/2014
i love it so please update again soon xx
AgentHumen chapter 27 . 3/22/2014
Holy! What a way to end that chapter!
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 27 . 3/19/2014
I have no words. What a scenario. Protect you from what; from me. . . really good. :) And that last sbit in the car...whoa. More more more please. GREAT story! I love every angsty second!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/16/2014
Ooooooooooooohh love it
sandy holl chapter 27 . 3/15/2014
I'm glad you're back! Please keep writing!
jsboneslover chapter 27 . 3/15/2014
yep, it's not paranoia if they really are after you. That was a pretty grim chapter, but I'm feeling good about the ending, even though it mean Booth got shot...Seems to propel the story in a more proactive direction.
Tony7323 chapter 27 . 3/17/2014
Wow That Was Extremely Intense Please Keep Going..Perhaps It Now Time For Booth & Bones To Come Up With A Plan To Get Booth Out From Under His Troubles.
Tony7323 chapter 25 . 3/17/2014
Wow That Was Very Intense . Well Written I Liked It A Lot.
Da.Hybrid.Queen chapter 27 . 3/16/2014
I could've told her that...
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 27 . 3/15/2014
oh, what an end!
AgentHumen chapter 26 . 2/15/2014
Soo good! Can't wait for the next chapter!