Reviews for The Forbidden Fruit
Kaisergirl88 chapter 7 . 3/18
I absolutely love the way you write! I know it's been a while since you updated this story, but it is so good! I really hope you continue it!
taramegareader chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I love mash and I love malcahyxoc's! Please update, I beg of you!
SashaElizabeth chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
You do ocs so masterfully.
cmee57 chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Wow! What an intense chapter! Loved everything about it! Especially the way Amelia handled Hawkeye.
hippiechick2112 chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
Yeah, sorry about not reviewing lately. Been so busy! But, I have been following along via mobile. And I find this, like the others, to be a nice read! It's great how you've developed as a writer and I am happy for it! :D
melinda08 chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
You write so well so eloquently. Very descriptive good job
cmee57 chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Poor Amelia, she doesn't know what a good man Colonel Potter is. It's easy to understand why she would be afraid of him, given her past experiences with Colonel Turner.

Love to see the Father blush. It's one of the things that makes him so appealing! :)

I can't wait for the next chapter, but I'll try to be patient!
melinda08 chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Good job I am really enjoying this and your style of writing is nice too
cmee57 chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
I loved everything about this chapter, but most of all that Father Mulcahy called on Amelia to tell the real truth. He is a gentle man, but not a naive one!

You've got me hooked on this story, can't wait to see what happens next!
melinda08 chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
so good! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next hopefully it won't be long!
hippiechick2112 chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Ha, don't be worried about long chapter! I've posted a chapter that 10 pages long in Word.

Anyway...

I like how this is going. And the whole Margaret/Amelia thing...I wonder where that's going, too, since this whole thing seems to be a bomb waiting to go off. And Colonel Turner, a friend of Colonel Potter's? That'll be interesting, to say the least. And, hopefully, he'll be on Amelia's side. Reminds me of an episode where a buddy of his screwed up and he didn't have the heart to report until later...

Keep going! I like this!
cmee57 chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Once again, let me say that you have done a great job with the characters! Wow, the fact that Col. Potter knows Col. Turner is bound to make things more complicated. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Well done!
cmee57 chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Another great chapter! Major Houlihan, to put it mildly, is tough on her nurses. You would think she would be more understanding after what had happened to Amelia and Mary on their way to the 4077th.

Thank God for BJ's kindness. And most of all thank God for Francis John Mulcahy!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
hippiechick2112 chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I AM BACK!

Well, anyway...

Spelling, bleed and blood. Something keeps mixing them up. ;) And this chapter's title reminds me of another story that somebody wrote... :P

I like it a lot. Something's gotta be brewing between Fr. Mulcahy and Mary Baker somehow and Amelia and Margaret. Sounds in character for Margaret to be so mad at her nurses for calling her names and accusing her of things. So like them!

GOOD chapter! Cannot wait for the next. :D
melinda08 chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Why haven't we seen more of your work before? This is brilliant! You write like a pro