Reviews for Avarice
Oh my god so cute
Sofia chapter 1 . 6/25
Color me inpresssed
Color me stoked.
I know this is a dead account but just wanted to say, you're one of only two fan fiction writers (so far) whom I consider to be real continuers of Cassie's world, who expand the stories and the worlds and make them your own, who really and truly understand all sides of the characters... And perhaps this is just because I haven't read enough, but from my point of view, I can't imagine any fan fiction better than the stories listed under your user.
Thanks for all your work.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2016
This was very cute and riveting. The writing was good too. I really enjoyed it, good job.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2016
Please update
Eleanor chapter 4 . 11/10/2016
Please write more!
LadyMatt chapter 4 . 9/10/2016
Just finished the series, and I am saluting your incredible talent for bringing Malec to life! Great storyline, cute moments of intimacy and entertaining interactions with secondary characters, especially (Blameless!) Jace! Hope to read more from you in the future! :-)
LadyMatt chapter 3 . 9/10/2016
Wow, I could read your Malec fic all day, no problem! It's entertaining, with humour, pathos, great character depiction and beautifully descriptive scene settings! Can't wait to read chapter 4! :-)
LadyMatt chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
I can't put my phone down, this is just too damn good! You're fantastic!
LadyMatt chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Fantastic opener, that made my day! Well done, you're extremely talented at writing these characters!
epuresoul chapter 4 . 8/18/2016
Wow, this was great. I wasn't expecting...well, I don't know what I was expecting going into this story. But the characterization, the way everything in the storyline just tied together was wonderful.
Sandycloud chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
You are amazing. I'm reading everything you've written so far. ️
lilyoftheval5 chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
Very nice story!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/12/2016
This was amazing. Keep writing stories!
faithful muse chapter 4 . 5/31/2016
AAAAAAH I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us. :'D