Reviews for Avarice
Eliza chapter 4 . 4/4
this is incredible! You are an amazing writer, I loved thisQ!
misguided.ghost777 chapter 1 . 2/23
The way you write is gorgeous and refreshing. Its extremely funny amd the way you wrote all the characters was brilliant. Soooo soo funny. My favorite bits in chapter one:,
"Oh, where do I start? I kill demons for a living. I'm dating a warlock with a raging glitter fetish and most of my entire race doesn't approve of that sort of thing. I briefly got caught up in a complicated love octagon where practically everyone was related in some way." XD love octagon XD
"This isn't coffee," Alec said , "it's a lie."
Come along then, darling, it's disgusting o'clock. Sleep time." God thats how i feel most mornings after a long hard day of tumblr and work.
Late-night booty call with your hot boyfriend?" Jace said "That's immensely disturbing, coming out of your mouth," Alec said. Just imagining Alecs face was priceless.
omg this was awesome! Good writing, not too inappropriate, an actual PLOT which is more than most fanfics have and reasonably good grammar. I actually read the whole thing. Write more please!
Sandkopf chapter 4 . 2/9
This was a really great story! I like how you always give a little background story that isn't in the book (like Alec's werewolf girl) or that you make them drink alcohol from timeto time. It always seems much more realistic to me and I rweally enjoy that. Also, I really adore your references to you other stories, like Blue, or the little fact that Alec is always motionm-sick in your stories. Again something that underlines the sense of reality in your story although it's fantasy.
Ijust thought Alec was a little toomoody throuhout the story with bugges me a little but ist actually makes sense the way you write it (Max's death, his distans parents, etc) soIcan't even point that out as a negative think :P It all just fitted very well together.
Keep up the writing, your one of my favourite Malec writers. 3
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 1/15
Great story I love it, I never suspected the killers plans )
Enj-sama x3 chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
OHH, I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LOVE YOUR WRITING STYLE! :D I think your Malec Stories are the best I ever read and I think you are now my Favorite TMI-Fanfiction-Writer! Here, have Cupcakes! :3
NaMa6 chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
I'm so addicted to your stories. I'm slowly reading all of them. I know I'm supposed to be focusing on Alec and Magnus, but I can't help feeling giddy when Alistair makes an appearance, or is even just mentioned. I'm hopelessly obsessed with him xD I find myself wanting to know more about him as a person, and his past. He's so interesting. This is definitely one of my favorite stories on . Thank you for being such a great writer and getting me addicted to your stories and Alistair.
ramupop chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
This is good fic!are u going to continue it Or This is the end?
TwiTragic13 chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Love these two so much!
CrystalSkyDrops175 chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
IT WAS BEaUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLL! I love you're writing and the way you write Alec and Magnus...and everything. Yes I do.
KaliShu chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
So much love for this! Plotty, well written, good characterization, and Alec H/C! Everything I enjoy in a wonderful package. If I didn't have to go to work, I'd sit here all day and read the rest of your stuff. Thanks for writing!
Luiza chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Well what can I say...I CAN SAY IM YOUR FREAKING FAN!this fic is amazing !i seriously love you, I've read ALL of you malec fics I'm kinda regretting not reviewing all of them but since I read them all in one week day this will have to be sufficient:I love you, your writing, the way you imagine them, the fluff moments, the bloody moments, Alec's personality, magnus's personality, the dark moments, the lovydovy moments, have I mentioned YOU?so...yeh, I probably forgot 95% of the things I wanted to say but know you have a fan
NicoleStark chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Are you gonna continue this or not?
It's a good fic it should be continued I like how the characters are portrayed
Raefire chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Love it! I enjoy all of your stories!
laurraann chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
I really liked the plot to this story and how they were a lot of warlocks. Plus, the fact that Magnus had a best friend who was protective over him. I really liked reading this and it was such an amazing read! I loved it!