Reviews for Avarice
LadyMatt chapter 4 . 9/10
Just finished the series, and I am saluting your incredible talent for bringing Malec to life! Great storyline, cute moments of intimacy and entertaining interactions with secondary characters, especially (Blameless!) Jace! Hope to read more from you in the future! :-)
LadyMatt chapter 3 . 9/10
Wow, I could read your Malec fic all day, no problem! It's entertaining, with humour, pathos, great character depiction and beautifully descriptive scene settings! Can't wait to read chapter 4! :-)
LadyMatt chapter 2 . 9/10
I can't put my phone down, this is just too damn good! You're fantastic!
LadyMatt chapter 1 . 9/10
Fantastic opener, that made my day! Well done, you're extremely talented at writing these characters!
epuresoul chapter 4 . 8/18
Wow, this was great. I wasn't expecting...well, I don't know what I was expecting going into this story. But the characterization, the way everything in the storyline just tied together was wonderful.
Sandycloud chapter 4 . 7/27
You are amazing. I'm reading everything you've written so far. ️
lilyoftheval5 chapter 4 . 6/29
Very nice story!
This was amazing. Keep writing stories!
faithful muse chapter 4 . 5/31
AAAAAAH I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us. :'D
faithful muse chapter 2 . 5/31
Eeeeeee! This is wonderful! Also, I loved the little Easter egg from Snippets. I'm excited to read the rest. :D
faithful muse chapter 1 . 5/31
I did some deep digging in my inbox and found an alert for this beauty. Absolutely wonderful! I'm excited to read the rest. :)
Onion chapter 3 . 5/12
I just read this story for the third time and it's still amazing. I absolutely love your writing!
Mrcultrera chapter 4 . 5/10
I LOVED this story! Keep on writing. I'm sad it's done
Lishel Fracrium chapter 4 . 4/7
amazing
Mary chapter 4 . 3/17
This story is amazing!
I love how so many things you mention show up again later, like Marlene or the phrase "there was a girl" or just little things like Roger the goldfish.