Reviews for Avarice
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Wow. You're writing style is honestly amazing, and I love how you manage to keep everyone so in character, which I haven't managed to find in barely any fanfictions. Please please keep writing, you're one of the most talented authors whose work I've read and you could actually have a great shot at publishing!
Thank you so much for all of yours stories, not just this one!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
By the angel this is AMAZHANG
Laura chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
This was such an amazingly well written story! You are such a fantastic author! I absolutely loved it!
ThoseMalecFeels chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
This is one of the best Malec fanfics I've ever been lucky enough to stumble upon. You are a plot genius and you've captured Alec's personality exceptionally well. Thank you for writing this and good luck with all your future works!

- just another fellow Malec shipper
malec lover chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
I loved it! Although I got in trouble when my mom woke up around 4 am and found me still on my laptop reading.
Eliza chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
this is incredible! You are an amazing writer, I loved thisQ!
misguided.ghost777 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
The way you write is gorgeous and refreshing. Its extremely funny amd the way you wrote all the characters was brilliant. Soooo soo funny. My favorite bits in chapter one:,
"Oh, where do I start? I kill demons for a living. I'm dating a warlock with a raging glitter fetish and most of my entire race doesn't approve of that sort of thing. I briefly got caught up in a complicated love octagon where practically everyone was related in some way." XD love octagon XD
"This isn't coffee," Alec said , "it's a lie."
Come along then, darling, it's disgusting o'clock. Sleep time." God thats how i feel most mornings after a long hard day of tumblr and work.
Late-night booty call with your hot boyfriend?" Jace said "That's immensely disturbing, coming out of your mouth," Alec said. Just imagining Alecs face was priceless.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
omg this was awesome! Good writing, not too inappropriate, an actual PLOT which is more than most fanfics have and reasonably good grammar. I actually read the whole thing. Write more please!
Sandkopf chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
This was a really great story! I like how you always give a little background story that isn't in the book (like Alec's werewolf girl) or that you make them drink alcohol from timeto time. It always seems much more realistic to me and I rweally enjoy that. Also, I really adore your references to you other stories, like Blue, or the little fact that Alec is always motionm-sick in your stories. Again something that underlines the sense of reality in your story although it's fantasy.
Ijust thought Alec was a little toomoody throuhout the story with bugges me a little but ist actually makes sense the way you write it (Max's death, his distans parents, etc) soIcan't even point that out as a negative think :P It all just fitted very well together.
Keep up the writing, your one of my favourite Malec writers. 3
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Great story I love it, I never suspected the killers plans )
EnjChan chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
OHH, I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LOVE YOUR WRITING STYLE! :D I think your Malec Stories are the best I ever read and I think you are now my Favorite TMI-Fanfiction-Writer! Here, have Cupcakes! :3
NaMa6 chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
I'm so addicted to your stories. I'm slowly reading all of them. I know I'm supposed to be focusing on Alec and Magnus, but I can't help feeling giddy when Alistair makes an appearance, or is even just mentioned. I'm hopelessly obsessed with him xD I find myself wanting to know more about him as a person, and his past. He's so interesting. This is definitely one of my favorite stories on . Thank you for being such a great writer and getting me addicted to your stories and Alistair.
ramupop chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
This is good fic!are u going to continue it Or This is the end?
TwiTragic13 chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Love these two so much!
CrystalSkyDrops175 chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
IT WAS BEaUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLL! I love you're writing and the way you write Alec and Magnus...and everything. Yes I do.