Reviews for A Girly Problem
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 4/28
Fili, I don't think you're helping.
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 1/8
Haha, wow :) Sometimes I wish I had a sibling I adtualky got along with. This was brilliant :)
edenofthewest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This made me laugh so hard omfg especially kili's name's origin part. Thank you for this wonderful piece, one can never have enough Kili and Fili interactions.

Have a nice day (:
LavenderCrystalOfRoses chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Oh...wow...awkward...
Kcaelle chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Awesome funny fanfic! :)
ChysterVivi chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
WOW! That was SO Funny! LOL
TeddybearLovingInsomniac chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Poor Fili...even though he was asking for it :)
Bluestarshine chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Okay, so I'm not sure you can imagine how delighted I was to find this story! This made my day, and was so wonderful to read. Thank you for writing a sequel to 'A Manly Problem.' (which I loved.)

Back to this story..I loved this so much! It was so great to read. I loved how Fili scared Kili into doing all the cleaning up, that was hilarious and so cheeky of Fili. And then Fiili smiled the smile he knew would set Kili off, then Kili called him stupid and picked up the pinecone! You really write them so well. You're very talented.

They thought Kili was a girl! I have tears in my eyes from laughing so much. I said this already, but you really do write them so well. The characterization is perfect. Kili's reaction was wonderful.

I cannot wait to read more work from you. :) I'm off to read something else of yours now, because it is so very good.
Dwelven-Maiden chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I was laughing pretty hard by the end this one! :D
Shella chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is utterly delightful. Little Fili is perfect, and their dad's reaction made me cackle madly. Love the brothers' dynamic and Fili playfully manipulating Kili.
queenmab-scherzo chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
"If Fili didn't force his brother's voice into a squeak at least once a day, then he was a failure."

I imagine that's not very hard, really. Kili is strung a little tighter than his brother lol.

Since you kind of left it up to the reader (splendidly so), IMO I think there's a /little/ truth to baby kili getting mistaken for a girl, but Fili riffed on that to get kili's mind off his "manly" problem and to properly screw with him like big brothers should. Fili is the best brother ever, thank you case closed. Wonderful story :)
Rowana1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This is the best thing on the entire. Bloomin'. Internet.

BLESS YOU AND SPLASH YOU *Splashes you* WE LOVE YOU FOREVER.
rodeocat chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Hahaha!
Skoghexan chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Hahaha this was hilarious! I also liked A Manly Problem, so thank you!
Gladoo89 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This sequel is even more funnier xD!
The purple bow on baby-Kili head got me laughing so hard! :P
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »