Reviews for The Trouble with Interests
Just4Me chapter 29 . 11/6/2013
I hope you come back to this story. Maybe you'll get inspired when the next movie comes out.
Chrysanthemum Fairy chapter 29 . 11/5/2013
T.T Why does this always happen to the stories I'm interested in. T.T
kaia chapter 29 . 10/30/2013
its ok no problems!
The Dark Insomniac chapter 29 . 10/30/2013
Maybe you just need to take a break and work on a different story. Maybe your muse will come back to life with this one later! :)
Rossi's Lil Devil chapter 29 . 10/30/2013
I'm sorry you have to go on hiatus. This was an awesome and epic fic! Pleas update real soon when you can
Rossi's Lil Devil chapter 28 . 9/29/2013
Awesome story so far. I'm so glad that Branwen put Thranduil in his place. I can't wait to see if Branwen and Thorin are going to be reunited. Maybe even a Hot reuniting. Please oh please add more soon
Tathal chapter 28 . 9/29/2013
Wow, great chapter!
I really hope Thranduil and Legolas will find out who Branwen really is. They treat her like some nobody, when she is immortal, a Lady of Rivendell, a close friend to Gandalf and she was a warden in Lothlorien. Pleeeaaaasse let them find that out before the end! ! !
The Dark Insomniac chapter 28 . 9/29/2013
I loved the speeches she gave Thranduil! Nicely done! :D
The Dark Insomniac chapter 27 . 9/15/2013
Uh oh! :)
Just4Me chapter 26 . 9/8/2013
Poor Thorin has trouble controlling his temper. He should have left all the talking to Branwen.
The Dark Insomniac chapter 26 . 9/6/2013
At least she was trying to calm the situation. Let's hope it works in Branwen's favor...
The Dark Insomniac chapter 25 . 9/5/2013
Oh dear! Not a good place to be! I love this story so far and can't wait to see what you write next! I really like the character Branwen. She's a good fit for Thorin! :)
kaia chapter 25 . 8/30/2013
no offense to men but women almost always have more sense then them
kaia chapter 21 . 8/4/2013
i wouldn't be surprised if anyone heard them
Just4Me chapter 20 . 7/31/2013
I can understand how Thorin would feel betrayed. But Branwen's counsel is wise. They need to stay strong as a unit, or they won't survive.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »