Reviews for No Highways In Gensoyko
Sonanoka21093 chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Also, uploading the chapters as they are completed is probably a good idea, just so you know. And before I forget again, that Rumia scene from the previous chapter came off as awkward, and kind of forced. And this is coming from someone that decided her favorite character is Rumia! Anywho, it's time that I read this now.

Ugh... Eye... It always has to be eye... Why can't people have Cirno talk at least somewhat normal...? She uses childish speech, not... whatever that is called. I would love to chew out the person that invented this wonderful way to have Cirno talk... It's just so 'lazy'... There are ways sounds childish. This is not one of them. What is eye even supposed to accomplish...?

Yes, I know I said I wouldn't be reading more yet, but I had some things to say. Then I gained some more things to say after seeing that travesty that is eye Cirno. Anyways, keep up the good work.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Mistakes abound. Yes, I am hardly one to talk, but still. It is 'a lot', not alot, for the most glaring kind of mistake. Also, Doughnut Monster sounds a tad strange, but that hardly qualifies as an error.

Anywho, even though this gem is unpolished, I quite liked it. However, I'm also a tad confused, but I'm sure that will be fixed at some point. And the reason I decided to read your story is because it's only 20k words, as a heads up.

Anywho, I'll get to reading the rest some other time. Really, I shouldn't be reading this right now.
Mephiles666 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
And I thought that the Police officer would be Yukari.
Dr. Magnus Feirenbacher chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
Ah yes, I've actually been following this fic since the first chapter, but wasn't able to log in via my phone, so... yea.
Anyway, this is a interesting fic that could go somewhere good. reminds me of my own somewhat. But that's not the point. So far, its going great. That was hilarious when reimu crashed through her own donation box (A twist on the usual method of breaking the box) anyway, I do have one question though, if the car is a part of miller, shouldn't he be able to feel whatever damage is done to the car itself? idk, I may be looking at this from the wrong angle.
AIYF Productions chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
I'm enjoying the series so far. I really like how you put some references from I Negative Bullets in there. I wonder what Miller is going to do when he stops his sleeping act.