Reviews for Full of Grace
KishuMai chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
It was beautiful and heartbreaking... I'm still looking for the bastard who hid the onions in my room... God you made me cry... And that my dear, i will tell you, is not an easy task. (sorry for any mistakes concerning grammar... Hope you understand what i mean - english isn't my first language...)
Katie chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
THAT MADE ME CRY :'( Wow. That is some powerful writing. I loved it even though it was heartbreaking :) Thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Fabulous. This is the perfect continuation of the end of the series. It stays in the spirit of the last episode. Brilliant writing.
kirallie chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Poor Merlin
Luna oscura chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Im not crying, its just a Merthur in my eye. That was so beautiful...I loved to see that reunion between them in afterlife(very touching), and the fact that Arthur gave Merlin the strenght to go on. Very nice view of Merlin through the centuries; I like to think that he didnt just sit to wait in Avalon shores, but he tried to help to the world meanwhile. Obviously, also loved to see Merlin and Arhtur getting together. Ill never get over the finale, but now I feel better
sunshine and tears chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This is so beautiful. I'm crying...:')
LightningBugInSummer chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Oh you basterd... I cried through the hole frigging ... But Well written..
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I read this more as a friendship bit, but GOD, I LOVED this! T_T Using the Horn, God...! SO true and awesome and...UGH, YAY! T_T Wish we could've seen that... This is BEAUTIFUL! They're very in character, which I greatly appreciate, and I love how GORGEOUSLY well-written this is! *U* *U* LOVE this! Rock on!
RavenclawMerlinFan chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Oh my GOD the feels... :'(
Beautifully written. Just beautiful.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This is so beautiful and sad and sweet. REally great and IC!
Iani chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
It's amazing! I loved it 3
Anon6687 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wow. That was beautifully written. *wipes away tears* love how Arthur gave merlin the strength to keep going and live and love :') would have made me smile a little if Gwen had a child ad Camelot prospered longer, but it is a tragic legend and you can't have everything :) great style!