Reviews for Last Goodbye
WonderHeroe chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Read the first sentence... knew it was going to be good.

Ah, it's been a while since I've seen any ParuPura stories. This really made my day- (Night technically). Even though it's short, I really enjoyed reading this. Usually when I see a story under 1k of words I automatically become skeptical. Glad I did decided to check it out because the result was fantastic.

Everyone was in character... and that was what made this awesome(besides le great grammar)! The thing with ParuPura- to me anyways- is that Platinum can show interest in Pearl, but Pearl is neutral. So it'd usually be Dia like Platinum and Platinum likes Pearl. It can be difficult to have Pearl also like her with him still being in character- which you have accomplished. Kudos to you, my friend!

This is just really good! You have no idea how much I'm 'fanboying' from this, haha. Of course, this has potential for a sequel (not a multi-story, just a sequel), but hey, it's your story; do what you want! Heck, this actually inspired me to make one of my own (though I fail at the romance business).

Again, this is really good. Definitely worth reading. Phew, need to calm down... too hyped up! Haha, great story, and definitely adding to Favorites. Fantastic work, my friend, I rate this fanfic; NeoEpic.