Reviews for A Change In Me
D chapter 40 . 12/24/2016
This was so beautiful I nearly cried and often I found myself smiling at my laptop. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story, I cant put into words how amazing it was. Never stop writing 3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
It would have made more sense if Belle were to have come down with something like a cold, what with the snowstorm outside and the drop into the frozen-over river.
Kelsey chapter 25 . 2/19/2016
Oh my gosh... this is SO brilliant. I have been trying to find good Beauty and the Beast fanfics since I got the role of Belle in this year's spring musical (you might wouldn't believe it, but they actually really help with getting into character and such) and I have found so few good ones... but this one isn't even just good... it's BEAUTIFUL. I congratulate you on a fine piece of work and I haven't even FINISHED yet! Thank you for sharing your creativity with your fellow nerds... it's splendid.
PastOneonta chapter 21 . 2/14/2016
This has been wonderful. Your writing is truly very good. And the story you tell is beautiful.
Thecookiemonster23 chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Hi! I just want to say that I really REALLY love your story, this one and the others that talk about the beauty and the beast, I don't if you are goma read this because you post it way to long but I just want you to know this and I hope you can post more stories like this one.

Sorry for my bad grammar, english is not my first language (I'm from México)
ShineyBlueStar chapter 21 . 12/2/2015
Great chapter!:-)
BigBadWolfyBoy chapter 40 . 11/30/2015
This is one of the most amazing stories I have ever read on this site.

I was totally entranced by the story from the first chapter and couldn't stop reading.

Please keep up the wonderful work and bravo!

~BBWB~
Helen Delia chapter 11 . 7/19/2015
why did the beast become so furios at of the chapter? belle liked how he sing at piano
Kimberly Joan Amethyst chapter 40 . 4/13/2015
Thank you for writing this. I've already read your first piece of work for BatB, and LOVED it, but not as much as I love this one! When Belle's mother died, I was in tears. Thank you for writing these two pieces and stretching out the lives of these two characters, before and after they met each other. Well done you for putting this together for all of us BatB fans out there who love this movie as much as we did when we were kids.
Rin-anne chapter 40 . 4/10/2015
Really good story! I very much enjoyed it. My only criticisms are that the gardener should have a bit more story to him. It was like he was new to the castle after the enchantment broke. Also the last few chapters did get rather sappy. Despite that, well done and well written.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/5/2015
art/Studying-is-hard-335470290
Guest chapter 21 . 4/5/2015
wiki/Beauty_and_the_Beast_%28Marvel_Comics%29

Guest chapter 21 . 4/4/2015
art/Studying-is-hard-335470290

Guest chapter 40 . 2/23/2015
Oh my gosh ur last two chapters felt so real it made me cry! Don't give up on the wedding scenes u did amazing at it! I loved the vows of belle and Adam they where so sweet! :)) all in all I loved the prequel to this story and this one a true happily everafter for belle and Adam! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Have you ever read the "Beauty and the Beast" comics, published by MARVEL Comics? Or the Christmas special, "Winter Wonderland"?

wiki/Beauty_and_the_Beast_%28Marvel_Comics%29