Reviews for A Change In Me
Helen delia chapter 11 . 7/19
why did the beast become so furios at of the chapter? belle liked how he sing at piano
Kimberly Joan Amethyst chapter 40 . 4/13
Thank you for writing this. I've already read your first piece of work for BatB, and LOVED it, but not as much as I love this one! When Belle's mother died, I was in tears. Thank you for writing these two pieces and stretching out the lives of these two characters, before and after they met each other. Well done you for putting this together for all of us BatB fans out there who love this movie as much as we did when we were kids.
Rin-anne chapter 40 . 4/10
Really good story! I very much enjoyed it. My only criticisms are that the gardener should have a bit more story to him. It was like he was new to the castle after the enchantment broke. Also the last few chapters did get rather sappy. Despite that, well done and well written.
art/Studying-is-hard-335470290
wiki/Beauty_and_the_Beast_%28Marvel_Comics%29

art/Studying-is-hard-335470290

Oh my gosh ur last two chapters felt so real it made me cry! Don't give up on the wedding scenes u did amazing at it! I loved the vows of belle and Adam they where so sweet! :)) all in all I loved the prequel to this story and this one a true happily everafter for belle and Adam! :)
Have you ever read the "Beauty and the Beast" comics, published by MARVEL Comics? Or the Christmas special, "Winter Wonderland"?

wiki/Beauty_and_the_Beast_%28Marvel_Comics%29

wiki/Winter_Wonderland

Bella Disney chapter 40 . 1/7
Me parece una obra maestra esta segunda parte de la historia.

Lo que más me ha gustado ha sido los momentos en los cuales, Adam, primero como bestia y luego como humano, se ha preocupado del bienestar de Bella.

Gracias.
I think that the time Belle and the Beast should be longer and more detailed. There's alot more plot material there to work with then you'd think.
avatarinuyasha chapter 40 . 7/29/2014
This is so beautiful! I love it so much! Your writing in this story, and the prequel, is my inspiration to try my best in writing. Not just in Fanfics, but in a actually planning of a book I hope to publish some day! I love you so much on your work, and you just made me love this Disney story much more than Frozen ((no offense to it lol))! Keep writing in the near future! You are so talented on it!
avatarinuyasha chapter 20 . 7/28/2014
I'm so happy for Adam! I am in love with your story! It's beautiful and well said. I can't wait for read more :)
CuteBlueCherri chapter 40 . 3/16/2014
Okay so I really want to write a review on this masterpiece of a fanfic but I'm afraid it'll all come out in fangirly jibberish hah. Words cannot express how much I adore this story. By far, the best BatB fic I have ever read. "Much More Than Planned" as well; I read that one before this and I have pretty much adopted everything in that story as canon. In both fics, everyone was so beautifully in character, and I just adore the way you portrayed Adam, especially. I cried so many times reading this, just. Ugh. So wonderful. Anyways thank you so much for your time writing this story; truly an adventure to read :)
MyFictionalDarlings chapter 24 . 1/14/2014
Oh dear. I think I am going to explode from the adorableness. 3
LionshadeSC chapter 17 . 11/28/2013
every time i see or hear a part from the play, it makes me smile. :)
can't wait to see how it works out! :)