Reviews for A Change In Me
CuteBlueCherri chapter 40 . 3/16
Okay so I really want to write a review on this masterpiece of a fanfic but I'm afraid it'll all come out in fangirly jibberish hah. Words cannot express how much I adore this story. By far, the best BatB fic I have ever read. "Much More Than Planned" as well; I read that one before this and I have pretty much adopted everything in that story as canon. In both fics, everyone was so beautifully in character, and I just adore the way you portrayed Adam, especially. I cried so many times reading this, just. Ugh. So wonderful. Anyways thank you so much for your time writing this story; truly an adventure to read :)
MyFictionalDarlings chapter 24 . 1/14
Oh dear. I think I am going to explode from the adorableness. 3
LionshadeSC chapter 17 . 11/28/2013
every time i see or hear a part from the play, it makes me smile. :)
can't wait to see how it works out! :)
LionshadeSC chapter 16 . 11/28/2013
*hugs self* there's no way i can even. . . everything is so sad it HURTS! excellently done! loved it! :)
LionshadeSC chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
Q.Q
what more can i say after reading that chapter?
this story is very well done and i can't wait to see how it all wraps up eventually; for now i'll just enjoy the ride. :)
Guest chapter 40 . 11/27/2013
This was great! You're very creative.
AshleighRebekah chapter 40 . 11/15/2013
Loved this story!
3DY3Namite chapter 40 . 10/13/2013
Oh my goodness,

This fic is literally perfect. Before this, I wasn't really fond of Adam. I much much much preferred Belle and the Beast. But now, I love both! You planned and wrote out everything perfectly! I can't wait to read 'Much More Than Planned'!

Thanks SO much for this fic!

-Namite
July's fantasies chapter 40 . 9/14/2013
I really love this! I guess there won't be a sequel, considering how nicely you've wrapped this up! Fine job anws :) I enjoyed it!
J. A. MacKillop chapter 40 . 8/27/2013
I really loved this story - I spent the whole day reading it! I love that it followed the movie so closely, but that you gave them both their own minds and points of view. Wonderfully written!

Little Gem Magnolia chapter 40 . 8/23/2013
Very nice fic. :)
Loti-miko chapter 40 . 8/22/2013
Oh man. I can't believe this beautiful fanfic exists. It's perfect and so heart warming. And so in character.
I almost cried at the end, seriously, and I'm kinda sad that it's over. D:
I really want to congratulate you for writing this amazing story, you are talented, my dear! :)

Thanks for the wonderful fic, really!
RoseDreamer87 chapter 40 . 8/6/2013
Wow I really loved your story. It was a fun read and I loved exploring the story the way you told it.
weareteenageheartsforeveryoung chapter 40 . 7/22/2013
Please extend this even more if you could someday! My heart literally hurts knowing this is over ok I'm like crying
Guest chapter 27 . 7/16/2013