Reviews for A Change In Me
Sarya33 chapter 40 . 7/15
Such a sweet story. I love it! You made all seem so real, so wonderful 3 Hope you don't stop writing
CaramelWillow chapter 40 . 7/3
This was the BatB story I never knew I needed-Thank you! I so enjoyed seeing how Belle and her Beast grew closer and how Adam adapted to life after the transformation. A wonderful story with fantastic character development and the perfect amount of giddy romance! Can't wait to read another of your stories!
TARDIS-elf chapter 6 . 4/24
This whole Belle getting sick thing is canon as far as I'm concerned
audreyyrosee chapter 25 . 4/12
They are so good and amazing and sweet
draugeltheshadowhero chapter 40 . 4/2
I don't know what it is about your work but it just grabs me and takes me on a ride that I don't want to leave.
0FanFictionLover0 chapter 20 . 3/25
OMG this was one of the most realistic and sensible fan fictions I have ever read. You are an amazing writer. I actually had to convince myself that you weren't the author of the Beauty and the Beast. I feel like it covered all the important details of the story while still being unique and creative. It was nice seeing the pov of Bell as well as Beast. I fell in love with the story. 10/10
You've done a much better job then the new 2017 film.
Romance and Musicals chapter 40 . 3/8
Okay so let me start this off by saying I have been trying to read this fic for years now. I always loved it and somehow life always got in the way and I kept losing track of it. But now that I've finally finished it, let me tell you it was well worth the wait. This is definitely the best batb fic I have ever read. It was stunningly beautiful. Your prose is gorgeous and your characterization is perfect. I love the alternating points of view and I really enjoyed getting into both Belle and Beast/Adam's heads.
You managed to retell most of the movie without making it boring. I was never bored while reading this. It was more like you put a fresh coat of paint on the movie and you drew out the parts that happened off screen in such a lovely way. I loved the close study of my favorite fictional relationship.
And the aftermath of the movie was fantastic too. I think you wrote Adam regaining his humanity, adjusting to this new life and becoming more confident extremely well. And Belle's adjustments were great too. After all things keep changing for her and no matter how much it might unnerve her at first, she always perseveres. This was how I wanted their relationship to progress post-movie and you really did it so well. I like that they're not perfect, that they still disagree but that they always make up in the end. I loved seeing them grow together.
The other characters were great too. You got every one's personality from the movie down perfectly. And I loved seeing Belle and Adam's interactions with them. Everyone in the castle is a family and I love that. I also really enjoyed your OCs.
Anyway thank you for writing this lovely story. I can't wait to read the sequel now!
gisela19wwe chapter 40 . 3/4
Just beautiful . Thanks for writing this lovely history
D chapter 40 . 12/24/2016
This was so beautiful I nearly cried and often I found myself smiling at my laptop. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story, I cant put into words how amazing it was. Never stop writing 3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
It would have made more sense if Belle were to have come down with something like a cold, what with the snowstorm outside and the drop into the frozen-over river.
Kelsey chapter 25 . 2/19/2016
Oh my gosh... this is SO brilliant. I have been trying to find good Beauty and the Beast fanfics since I got the role of Belle in this year's spring musical (you might wouldn't believe it, but they actually really help with getting into character and such) and I have found so few good ones... but this one isn't even just good... it's BEAUTIFUL. I congratulate you on a fine piece of work and I haven't even FINISHED yet! Thank you for sharing your creativity with your fellow nerds... it's splendid.
PastOneonta chapter 21 . 2/14/2016
This has been wonderful. Your writing is truly very good. And the story you tell is beautiful.
Thecookiemonster23 chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Hi! I just want to say that I really REALLY love your story, this one and the others that talk about the beauty and the beast, I don't if you are goma read this because you post it way to long but I just want you to know this and I hope you can post more stories like this one.

Sorry for my bad grammar, english is not my first language (I'm from México)
ShineyBlueStar chapter 21 . 12/2/2015