Reviews for A Fine Line to Cross
kls422 chapter 1 . 4/26
I binge read the first fic you posted. I was surprised I hadn’t read it before. I’ve read almost everything you’ve written here. I love your stories. Your very talented. I would definitely choose this one over a few in the top 50 list! I’ve read this before but I always love it. Thanks for sharing your words with this fandom.
FanOfEverlark chapter 11 . 3/27
Great storytelling, thank you for sharing.
Lauren Leppik chapter 11 . 11/3/2016
Well I don't feel dead inside at all... This story actually hurt my heart so much, I had to take a reading break then come back because I couldn't handle the angst. Well done on writing such an emotionally provoking and well thought out novel!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/11/2016
Fab story loved the ending
marizpe chapter 11 . 4/7/2016
In loved your story. I dont know if you are still writing or still be part of FF. But I wanted to tell you that I enjoy reading your story.
You made me cry a lot, when Katniss was in rhe cementary talking with Prim.
You made me hated Peeta for being and idiot and sleep with Jo.
But at the end, the true love wins! :)
Thanks for sharing this story.
gazpacho14 chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
Type your review for this chapter here...
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Ok so I spent the last couple of days reading this story, and I enjoyed the story even though i thought it was completely fucked up that peeta slept with johanna to try and take his mind off of katniss and vice a versa with katniss and darius. Also i was a little confused on some of the timeline, did i read that right that peeta had only stopped drinking 2 and a half months before katniss came back for beetee's retirement party? Anyways i really liked this story even though the ending seemed a little rushed to me.
barangurte chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
Loved it!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Katniss should have paid more attention. Peeta did hint about a PhD, that plus the Gold card discount for University Emloyees. xD

She can't blame him, he did try to warn her after all. xD

This looks like a really fun read. xD
LiveWriteReadLove.Lit.Everlark chapter 11 . 1/23/2015
I loved this story so much! And I lived the ending. So happy to see they got their always :) After the both had their ups and downs :) Truly loved this
xerxia31 chapter 11 . 1/21/2015
I feel like it's strange to leave a review on a story that was completed over a year ago, but I'm compelled to tell you how much I enjoyed this, how frequently I've come back to re-read it. I can't help hoping that you revisit this universe at some point, maybe in the form of one-shots. The characters are so rich, coupled with your excellent research and snappy dialogue, it'd be a treat to read more...
Gillian Deverone chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I really like it. Can't wait to read subsequent chapters.
Mscallo chapter 11 . 11/10/2014
Great story. I loved every minute of it. Real life Peeta and Katniss are fun to read. You did a great job on everything. Thank You
Lulubelle77 chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a brilliant story. I loved it and couldn't put it down. You are a very talented writer and I hope you write more lengthy stories such as this. PLEASE!
Extacy925 chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
That was so cute I loved it.