Reviews for A Fine Line to Cross
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/17
Katniss should have paid more attention. Peeta did hint about a PhD, that plus the Gold card discount for University Emloyees. xD

She can't blame him, he did try to warn her after all. xD

This looks like a really fun read. xD
LiveWriteReadLove.Lit.Everlark chapter 11 . 1/23
I loved this story so much! And I lived the ending. So happy to see they got their always :) After the both had their ups and downs :) Truly loved this
xerxia31 chapter 11 . 1/21
I feel like it's strange to leave a review on a story that was completed over a year ago, but I'm compelled to tell you how much I enjoyed this, how frequently I've come back to re-read it. I can't help hoping that you revisit this universe at some point, maybe in the form of one-shots. The characters are so rich, coupled with your excellent research and snappy dialogue, it'd be a treat to read more...
Gillian Deverone chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I really like it. Can't wait to read subsequent chapters.
Mscallo chapter 11 . 11/10/2014
Great story. I loved every minute of it. Real life Peeta and Katniss are fun to read. You did a great job on everything. Thank You
Louise Mooney chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a brilliant story. I loved it and couldn't put it down. You are a very talented writer and I hope you write more lengthy stories such as this. PLEASE!
ExTaCy925 chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
That was so cute I loved it.
JessWheel chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
Just read this in a day... omg, amazing! You're such a great writer! Any chance of a Gadge outtake coming from this? Even just a one shot? :D I was so in love with them in this story and found myself wanting to know more about how Gale helped Madge deal with her attack and also if they ended up together! 3
HGGal chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
I would love to see an update/ sequel to this story too!
HGGal chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
Wow! This story was spectacular. Please continue with the creative AUs.
Goatamer chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
I really enjoyed your story-many late night reading marathons happened when I couldn't put it down! The last few chapters in particular intrigued me because you didn't jump right into the happily ever after ending. Bravo!
Aundielen chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
this has been such a great read! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. And lots of great insight on relationships and forgiveness too! )
Aundielen chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
awwww guhhhh whyyyy (
Aundielen chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
oh no, Madge! P
Aundielen chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
ahh man! heavy. But I'm glad Peeta got those last moments with his mom.