Reviews for Regret and Redemption
Marshman101 chapter 6 . 4/16
Pls make more this is cool
n3Cyclone chapter 2 . 4/14
If you ever come back to this story you should have Naruto not want want to be a ninja and just be a civilian and have is so called "family" be regretting what they did and also the rest of konoho because they realised they were harming a child and not the kyuubi. This one is a BIG if, you could have Kairi become sterile thus making them try and form a bond with him in some way, shape or form. You could go from there. Hope you come back to this. See ya later
ryno1ni chapter 2 . 3/14
No offense but you kinda screwed it up. Any sort of realism in the story and the general tone of the whole thing we're kinda destroyed when you have him go directly from I hate you get me out of here to ok I'll stay but I'm still mad. Like wtf. No one gets over a 2 year grudge that easily, not even 11 year olds
The confrontation with Sasuke was a bit off. It would have sounded better if Neko had said "If you refuse to walk away I will be forced to put you in a holding cell in the T&I department." But that's just me being speech picky. I'm kind of interested in how the story turns out but I honestly don't agree with the other Namikaze family members actually locking up Naruto. Because in my eyes it's no better than keeping a stray cat indoors. You keep it until it turns into a docile pet. To take away the freedom Naruto had for 2 years is not the way anyone goes around making amends for planning to the exact same thing 2 years beforehand.

It would be best to give him his freedom on the condition he gives his family a set amount of time to make up for their mistake. At least that's how I see it. But the story definitely isn't bad. Especially with the minimal mistakes in Grammer. I just think the logic factor is a bit off. Who would give their kidnappers a chance to get close to them when they've already been locked away once by the same person that kidnapped them? Family ties aside.
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 2/9
that was good keep the chapters coming
clio1111 chapter 6 . 1/10
Nooooo! I really hope that you can continue the story soon!
lolitagirl.2015b chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
Oh shit it gets intense!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Please continue this story
Skullguy7 chapter 6 . 10/3/2016
Not a bad storie please continue it please
FacelessReader chapter 3 . 9/30/2016
This is worthless!stupid ASSHOLE!1
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2016
Omg I love this story wish u continue
starhoney chapter 6 . 8/26/2016
Shes not going to update this story it's dead alright wI'll someone fucking adopt this story already!
Valle95 chapter 6 . 8/14/2016
Hello I found and read your story and I have to say I agree with the statement you made on the last update. To all those who were being jackasses just for the hell of it screw them. I like this story and other then a few grammatical errors this is a good story and I was hoping that you would either tell me if someone has already adopted it or if you were planning on updating the story soon. Thank you for writing this story.
Jetshot chapter 6 . 7/26/2016
Please continue
qrowbrawn chapter 6 . 7/24/2016
don't give up Keep going it's a great story