Reviews for Regret and Redemption
JJP123 chapter 1 . 2/10
can the paring be Naruto x temari
Screw what the assholes say about this story, it's great! Please update!
Angle Blue 1995 chapter 6 . 1/25
please update
shadowelf144 chapter 6 . 1/22
more i need to know if narot and shippo get out of the leaf naruto and shippo need their freedom
MurMurPerkins chapter 6 . 1/1
I would completely LOVE it if you would update! I have read the Return to Konaha and I thought I woul read this too. I love it and I do wish you would update when you have the time! c:
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
you son of a bitch fuckyou ypu useless piece of shit
Full moon wolf chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
It's been a year and 3/4! Why is this work of art not being continued!?
mansg598 chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
Oh well take your time. I hope you do decide to continue this at some point. It was really funny seeing Minato get whacked and Kushina getting bitten. Oh well I enjoyed reading your work. Have a nice day :)
the grim reaper chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
WHAT THATS IT PLEASE TELL ME YA ARE GONNA MAKE MORE PRETTY PLEASE YA KNOW I LIKE THAT
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
MORE DAMM IT
corbinskydragon1 chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
This is a good story and screw anyone who says other wise. I like it. Keep going!
Asuna08 chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
oy MATE keep going I love this fic
Bubbles-sama chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
NOOOOOO! How could you! This is such a good story! And, YOU LEFT IT AT A CLIFFHANGER! NOOOOOOOOOO! Please update this story is really good!
Kyuubi'sAni chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
continue! plz
Unknown2112015 chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
I agree with you, I want to see the next chapter for I like this story. Those that that were jackasses can go fuck themselves for they were just jealous of your talent to make this story seem so good. I hope you can come back soon and write the next chapter.