Reviews for Masquerade
zaya red bloom chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
love it great work on the story
It's-effing-fusha chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Although clearly as well written, it seems as though this story is much more rushed and less thought out. I'm very sorry if this comes off as rude or critical, I am simply stating my opinion. Be that as it may, it is still ten times better than most stories in this particular category. Keep up the good work and I hope this review is helpful in some way.
TheDevilsKitten chapter 10 . 1/24/2014
This was such a nice little fic :D the tension between sebby and ciel was perfect and how it came out in the end was still hot even though there was no actual lemon, well done! (:
xMiss Shizaya Michaelisx chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
.Feels! *faints* I loved this! You write beautifully! I absolutely loved how you portrayed Ciel and Sebastian. I love how you portray them in all your Kuroshitsuji stories! But this story was lovely (except for the child labour. That was sad to read). I'm not going to get my hopes up, but is there any chance you would be interested in writing a one-shot concerning what happens after the events of this story? If not, it's understandable :) Like I said, you write so well and I'll be looking forward to reading more from you :) Keep up the great work! :D
Caro-Kitty chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
Beautifully light. Though lemons are always appreciated, this was just as pleasing to read. Once again, I love your writing style. It flows nicely.

Naughty little Ciel ;)

I always feel bad that he is betrothed to Lizzy (even though I know engagements such as theirs were common during those times, especially amongst the nobles) .

Thank you for sharing this story!
Kuro-Otaku292 chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Aaaawwww so cute can u plz update it no wht happens next evm though I can kinda guess
Guest chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
Are you kidding?! This story was anything BUT disappointing! It was lemon at then end, but sweet lemon.. not that it bothers me anyways. You had me hooked on the first chapter, then kept me hangin right til the end. It was awesome!. Now that I think about it, I liked the little lemon. When I get the email saying you had written another story, I knew it was going to be good. But really QoR, this was amazing! It's well written & the storyline.. wow! Can't wait to read more of your stuff! - supafan :)
Tanya chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
I am soooo happy you updated!
Zero176085 chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
I'm ever so slightly dissapointed that there won't be a lemon. But that ok. I have a very good imagination. *Dirty thoughts*

I like this new twist very much. It's quite interesting. I wouldn't have thought of it. It was a nice surprise. I had honestly thought Ciel would have had Sebastian work as a butler and make him do all kinds of humiliating things as punishment. Though I do wonder what Sebastian had to go threw in order to become the manager of Ciel's company. It would be quite interesting.

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
promocat chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
they are always meant to be together!& they do love their games!
Tanya chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
Interesting poems.
Bocchan832 chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
Wow, that too bad that it has come to an end.
I was hoping to some more chapters, showing how Sebastian was making out working for Ciel.
But oh well, that was a pretty good way to end it
Carrie2sky chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
Aw, what a great ending! Though I'm sad it's over, the ending wrapped things up nicely!

As for the lemon, I'm not at all disappointed. Lemons are overrated, and overdone, so to me, it's quite refreshing without.

If you decided to write again for this fandom, please do! You are very good!
Paxloria chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
This was a very nice chapter.
It neatly rounded of and concluded the story, pluss there is a happy ending.
Nice job.
(_)
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Zero176085 chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
Hmmmmm. What Position will Sebastian have? I can't wait!