Reviews for Through the Hole in the Wall
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Omg this story was amazing ! Plz plz wtite anothet
kaayrakoi chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I love this! I wish there was more though it shortness is what makes it bittersweet and perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Nice, please continue :D
NicoleStark chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
...
ndzfinest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Loveddd it. Write more. Now. Jk but seriously I loved it.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
...I understood that innuendo, but wow, you make it even more dark. Which I totally approve. And this is a very...*blushing* moment. 8D Thank you for sharing
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
love the story it is an amazing piece!
Hee chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Woha! Interesting take on the characters and rather realistic to boot! I love how you portray Katniss as her cool and collected self from the book rather than the watered down version I've come to expect from fanfiction.
I enjoyed this immensely! Thank you v. much.
Talita chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
That was absolutely incredible. Well done. I look forward to reading more of your fanfics.
obelisk0007 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
That was a superb story! It was very well written, I can clearly feel the emotions of the characters through the story telling! In a short amount of time, you were able to show how much the characters have changed since the plot twist of the story in the beginning where Cato is the one who survives instead of Peeta. I'm rather looking forward to reading the complete story!
retrospunn chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Painfully erotic. . I love the seduction of Cato, that she is the one who orchestrates it and then dominates him, with complete control, while he loves every minute. (Girlfriend needs a fan!)

What a refreshing departure from the "Cato as Top, Katniss as Bottom" fanfic I've recently read and although I enjoy that scenario, I also enjoy seeing Katniss as a strong woman capable of taking ANY "game"', mastering it, and not letting it break her

I also liked who you showed these characters finding ways to be happy and triumph over the Capital, by still having the ability to experience joy, love, laughter, etc., despite their continued abuse from Snow. That is a strength of will, of heart and mind. And the characters you share with us are strong people. Thank you for the wonderful story. I'd love to read more of your Cato/Katniss work.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
OMG! U should continue this story! I read in ten minutes, which is fast for me! I'm sure you'll get many viewers if you continue!
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I really enjoyed this one shot. I loved the fact that you explored a different and potential aspect to the whole Victors being sold idea.
spellrie chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I reviewed this over at AO3, but just had to come back and give my more coherent thoughts here!

This was brutally wonderful, haunting, and real. There are so many emotions packed into just one scene, yet alone the entire one-shot. You pulled the readers through hardship, despondency, lust, confusion, and anger. You are perfect at digging down into each separate emotion and hitting home with it. You are able to make the reader feel the pain, the underlying loneliness, the desire (especially the desire). Everything about this one-shot was flawless.

The Cato/Katniss sex scene was sexy beyond belief. It was tastefully written while also being steamy.

"With no expression, she says, "If you were a client, that would have cost you extra."

He can barely think still so it takes him a moment to understand what she is talking about. "What?"

"You came in me. That generally costs extra," she says flatly as if this were a business deal, the passion in her gone."

Those were perfect transition lines. I can truly picture Katniss saying with such a nonchalant tone, as you described. Your dialogue is wonderful.

All-in-all, this one-shot was fantastic. I'd die with joy if you make a second part. Just a thought.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I demand a second chapter!