Reviews for The Genius
Anthony Griesel chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
PLEASE FINISH IT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ! !
someone chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
DOn't READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY.
THE LOVE OF YOUR WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW
YOU’VE STARTED READING THIS. DON’T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom’s… name five times.
…3. say your crushes three times.
4. paste this to four other groups.
If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you.
will have very bad luck.
SEND THIS TO 5 GROUPS IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN
YOU’RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH’S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS.
ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS.
Brightcloud0915 chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
nice
LeptonPage chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
Wow, I love it so far, the characters are practically in character, and it's a great way to combine Animorphs with Artemis Fowl Looking forward to the update.
The only thing is how easily off-topic the character gets. It seems like every conversation they have is a copy of the one about Jeremy Jason Mcole or whoever is getting targeted in #12
Darkest Nightmare's Dread chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter.
pearlgirl97 chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
I hope you intend to continue this. The plot is interesting and you manage to keep all of the characters pretty much in character. Looking forward to the next chapter, should you choose to write it.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Please update! This story is amazing!
Icetalon chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Yet again you did a good job of mimicing the authors writing style.
TheBigCat chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
amazing! d lve it if the haptrs were just a bit longer
TheBigCat chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Fantastic crossover, no one does AF/Animorphs anyymore. Please update soon, Im following and favoriting this.
Icetalon chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
I liked the Artemis vampire reference. It was well done. It does make sense that the Yeerks would lay siege to fowl manor instead of trying to lure Artemis out and capture him because Butler, with his military experience would sense a trap and there are no guarantees that Artemis would leave the manor at all. Plus they would have to capture everyone in order to install the small Yeerk pool that would be necessary to sustain Artemis' Yeerk. They would have to keep Artemis a controller afterward to avoid suspicion. By the way in the first sentence when you said "I floated from one pair of hot air to the next" Don't you mean "I floated from one pocket of hot air to the next" hot air doesn’t really come in pairs. You did a good job describing Marco's morphing process, and the writing style matched the author's perfectly. Thank you for thanking me for my reviews. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
way to short make them ten times as long
Icetalon chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Wonderful! all the caracters are in caracter, you uptated quickely, It was enjoyable to read and funny. I look forward to your next chapter.
Icetalon chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Good job of capturing Marco's personality from the start. This is the best Artemis Fowl/Animorphs crossover I have read so far. I am curious to see where this will go.