Reviews for Fallen Angels
Xandrie chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Wow! This is a super duper awesomely written story! I love it! Every angle, every part, evey line, every word!
Derek-L-J-Sohma chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
This is absolutely beautiful
Crozzack chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Really love the end :) especially Alfred's "Arthur! You're here! I'm so glad I died!", I don't know if I want to cry or laugh :'D
Black Kaitou chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This is so sad but I love the ending also isn't Feb 12 Toni's birthday?
crazyanimelover98 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
There are no words to describe how much I just LOVE this story X3
WhisperOfTheRose chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh mien gott, I... :starts sobbing: That was so beautiful! Look at me, sobbing like an idiot. And you are right. I am Atheist, and I find the Angel idea adorable. Good show! Jolly good show! Well, I need to go to sleep. Buenas noches!
turtlehoffmann2251 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This is the first story capable of making me cry...*sniffle* It hurts so much
Shadowdemon321 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
You made me cry...I'm glad it had a happy ending.
LunaLeeCP chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
omg...BEST FREAKING STORY EVER! so amazing and awesome it brought several tears to my eyes absolutely beautiful!
Just-another-lonely-fairytale chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
*Sniffles* Thank you so much for fulfilling my request. I loved it, especially the angel part -which was, by the way too cute!- It was a bit vague when it came to exactly how they got injured (either that, or I read too fast...). I shall treasure this fic always.
Mimi Keehl-Jeevas chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
OMG! You have written this so well that I'm genuinely crying my eyes out at the amount of emotions in this fanfic!
I'm atheist but I love the angel idea so don't worry Its not offending!
Thanatos SHSL Story-Poet chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
..nearly made me cry...*sniffle*
vulpixfairy chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
You broke and mended my heart with this story. A beautiful story even though it brought pain to me but I'm glad they're together now. Keep up the great work.
Tilly chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
The feels, the feels! I can't... Guh I just can't! And the ending was so perfect!