Reviews for Wish Upon A Star
FabLouis101 chapter 32 . 1/23
So good. Like WOW! Awesome story!
loved this story
I think your portrayal of Snape is right on... while he is a deatheater, he was never one for as much violence, he only wanted to seek more power...
cantstopreadingfanfictions chapter 33 . 10/31/2015
it was really amazing...good plot...quite interesting...I am hoping you have written a sequel...I am gonna check your a/c now...
OwlShapeShifter chapter 33 . 10/27/2015
This is a brilliant fantastic story!
icecatfire chapter 14 . 9/8/2015
*on the harry confiding in sirius and james* i understand COMPLETELY. cause it's like this: a person's friends are very precious to them but a person's FAMILY is COMPLETELY different, there is a MUCH stronger bond there. it's not that you don't love your friends it's that the bond in your family (adopted or NOT) CAN NOT be replaced. :)
Mrs Jayne Weasley chapter 32 . 8/15/2015
:D
ChpNinjaChick chapter 33 . 7/3/2015
I just made a dying pterodactyl noise. Oh my gosh I absolutely loved this story.
Min's awesomeness chapter 33 . 6/27/2015
I've enjoyed this story inmensely! I just wish Harry had also met Hermione too :)
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 33 . 6/25/2015
WOW i mean WOW
never ever read such a story
Time travel backwards marauders harry ginny and reggie and all other persons lived and harry too lived as boy who lived
wow i mean all good things in one with a very big Happy ending
love you
u are awesome
made my day thanks
please do write more of these stories
bye sumi
Orario chapter 27 . 5/18/2015
This fic was absolutely great.
I mean everything was great: the interactions between Harry and the marauders, his relationship with Regulus and his girlfriend.

Everything was great...that until this chapter when you thought it was nice to bring back Ginny fucking Weasley and ruined everything.

I didn't even finish the chapter, I dropped everything.
It would have been nice for him to continue his life among his family.

And honestly how the hell is this even a stalemate when you only have 2 options?!

Go in a future where EVERYONE dies, you're treated like crap, you're tortured for YEARS or stay in a past/present where you have your mother, your father, your godfather, your uncle, your lover, your FAMILY and you're freaking HAPPY for the FIRST time in your miserable life?

I fucking fail to understand.

Sorry, don't take this as a flame, I just want to say I'm terribly disappointed with the way you ruined everything, exactly now near the end.

And seriously, Ginny? Couldn't you have at least find someone decent to marry him with?

Meh..I'm reacting this way especially because until this chapter, I was thinking that this fic was going to be in my top 10 favorite fan fictions. Fuck

... way to ruin everything
White.Delicacy chapter 33 . 4/30/2015
ugh i started reading and i couldnt stop. it is 2:30 in the morning. i cried many times. it really makes me wish for this happily ever after that harry never got. fantastic story.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
Hate the marleen thing - gah y her?
Therio chapter 32 . 3/8/2015
Great story and great ending. Thanks for sharing.
Siriusly Padfoot chapter 32 . 1/31/2015
I really liked this fanfic! Would love to read a sequel :)