Reviews for Week at Capsule Corp
pikaree1 chapter 16 . 8/2/2015
Erasa? I could hug you right now. In fact, I think I will. *hugs Erasa and Linz* Keep on doing your best at being the bearer of awesome and shocking news!
pikaree1 chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
Even Vegeta?!
Aw, man, why didn't anyone get that on camera?

OH MY GID WHY IS YHE INTERNET SO SLOW THE NEXT CHAPTER'S GOTTA BE C IT'S JUST GOTTA!
pikaree1 chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
XD Oh, this gold! Pure gold! Go, demi devils! Go!
pikaree1 chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
*smiles creepily* The idiot got was coming to him. Now, all that's left is those stupid brats who idolize that idiot, and I don't mean 'idiot' in a good way like when I talk about a main protagonist…
OC: What a sadist, but she's right, I suppose… GIVE 'EM HECK, SAIYANS!
Hey! Sit down, now! Listen! If they went head to head and Veggie-head was only using a hundredth of his power, you'd still be toast, Hercule! He's a Saiyan, and you're a weakling! So remember that you're just small fry! Repent! Dismissed!
…Wow, that's two One Piece-based rants in one day.
pikaree1 chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
Hahahahahahaha! Inner Vegeta! Oh, man, that's rich! And VEGGIE?! Seriously, to beat Vegeta, they should use the time machine and sic an herbivorous dino on him. That'd be very amusing. —w— Or a giant rabbit. CHOMP went the alien bunny as Vegeta was swallowed whole. Kinda morbid, but funny.
pikaree1 chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
Hahahahahaha! 'Cause it won't, obviously! And yes, Dende, being evil CAN be fun. Well, as long as it's the fanfiction-character-torture brand of evil.
gabelou1991 chapter 20 . 6/16/2015
J'aime.
Yomomma chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
I was laughing at the part where it says "WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!"!
I feel dizzy now that i cant stop laughing lol
jrarulez chapter 19 . 7/15/2014
all
Robo-goddess chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
I vote C: All of them
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
I like the whole voting for the next chapter idea :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Wow, I'm not even going to finish the story after that... You like screwed up the whole dbz secret, gohan is not that mean, and pan and trunks NEVER dated, neither did BULLA and goten, and neither pairs EVER WILL!
NerdsRule chapter 2 . 12/19/2012