Reviews for Cannonball
The Outlander chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Haha, this was fun! I love playing as the cannonball, and it's no secret that the volus vanguard/adept was probably designed by BioWare as an inside joke based on Niftu Cal.
I'm looking forward to his other exploits! This really made me miss multiplayer, and the elcor over the intercom was a nice touch. Think I'll play a couple matches tonight.
MizDirected chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Loved this. The reappearance of the biotic god himself. Laughed all the way through.

* *" one figure said, leaning in towards a tiny, rotund figure. - sort of awkward phrasing that doesn't allow me to see Allers, despite knowing it is her and repetitive.

* * Them being seated at a coffee table threw me. - they are seated on chairs behind a coffee table.

* *dealing in red s…I mean pharmaceuticals. - love this laughed so hard

* *"Hah, I think I've…shhhh…heard of that one. But anyway, those nasty Cerberuses were preparing to attack. Okay, let's look at the clip." - long time without a breath. lol

* *The film rolls to show Cal and the others huddled together - tense shift... rolled

Brilliant stuff. He is indeed, a biotic god. *sniffs and wipes a tear* Beautiful.
Lady Amiee chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
BwA AH AHA HA HA OMG! This is epically brilliant! I laughed so hard reading this I had tears running down my face. This is so well written I could hear his stupid voice in my head, I can't stop chuckling. His signature move just... yeas.

You have brass biotic balls."

"They don't call me…shhhhh…the biotic god for nothing." This line, I can't... KG your comedy is so funny that I can hardly breathe. Well done love, this is brilliant. Great dialogue and prose, vivid and hilarious.
Aincrad Administrator chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
That was very interesting, now I wish niftu cal had a cameo in ME3
Osage chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
LOL that was too cute! And why am I not surprised that almost every male species on the citadel tried to ask commander Shepard out? I can just see all the bodies out the airlock now. Except Kaiden of course. Love Cal!
The Rune Reverend chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
That...was the single greatest thing I've read on this website. Many thanks, my friend. You have enetertained me like few here have.
The Rune Reverend chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Even funnier than the first chapter. This is just the best. Bubin, however, stole the show.
Hoplite39 chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Hahaha. That was good. I liked the ending. We really want our hero to succeed. I especially loved his conversation with Lia... I mean the Shadow Broker. That was a bit of pure class.

And you had to get Dragon Age in somewhere...
Hoplite39 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Looks like Diana's going to see first hand action with the blue balls of our heroic Volus.
Don't Mess With Aria chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
This was adorable. I mean, kind of unsettling, with the Cupid costume and all ... but adorable nonetheless. Somehow, it completely fits that she wojld just pick up candy off the floor and eat it, too. I never would have thought of that, but as soon as you mentioned it ... bleh. :D
Osage chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
This one has just read greatness! I love how you made the volus more than just a punching bag. Its a nice change for a fix in the ME universe! Plus the adventures of Blasto the hamar specter are hilarious and you capture the action well. I also like how Diana has a purpose! Her personality is very well rounded here and I can't wait to see what you do with her and Cal. Great work!
Full-Paragon chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Liara: JUST AS PLANNED! /gendopose

Actually, Liara makes a better Gendo then Gendo IMO.

Diana/Kal makes me laugh though.
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Oh cannonball, you make me laugh!
Inkess chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
You can call me weird, but I think that Niftu Cal dressed as a Cupid is so cute :) I'm glad that his little plan worked. Also, the thing with Liara in the end was sweet. I can imagine her get curious.
thebluninja chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Aaaaahh! Icky volus sex! :p Great comedy, especially the Dirty Harry part.