Reviews for Wild Goose Chase
caskett4everXD chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
loved your story :)
pampilot67 chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
I enjoyed the story I wish as always it was longer.
VIOLET1213 chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Lets hope she is not a NUT case.
PrettyLittleThingSamantha chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
Noo! I can't believe that's how you ended that story! I want more! Please make a sequel to it! Lol
PrettyLittleThingSamantha chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
Really? This is where you stop the story, where your readers are wanting more? Lol I hate cliffhangers! So please don't keep me hanging to long lol. Thanks for a great story! :-) -Samantha
caskett4everXD chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
great chapter :) want to know where Kate is XD
Katherine March chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
So Kate escaped and the boys are able to track down the woman. Things seem to be coming together now. Love this chapter :)
KB4RC chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
I am curious how this is going to work out. In the last chapter you said Kate was free and only a few blocks away from the precinct. In this chapter the boys find evidence of the woman kidnapping Kate which means they are at the precinct. So why isn't Kate already there? Plus you have the woman buying food clear across town when there is a restaurant across the street from the place Kate is being held. Will be interesting to find out the why.
phnxgrl chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
I loved how Rick was tired and getting disillusioned. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
I loved how Rick's reaction was not what the captor wanted. Please continue.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
Moreeee! This is really great!
storyteller4544 chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
UGH! Having to wait, just when it gets to the good part. Is Kate going to make it to the 12th, is the crazy lady now going to take Castle? Questions, questions, questions . . . . great story, can't wait to see what happens next.
caskettalways4131947 chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
Oh my gosh. I'm like obsessed with this story! Please update this soon! I need to know if Kate gets to Castle or not!
caskett4everXD chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
want to know what happens next :D update soon!
pampilot67 chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
Till tomorrow then. good so far