Reviews for The Repercussions of Lies
powertoo chapter 26 . 2/12/2013
really enjoyed this story great work
sd4ianto chapter 26 . 2/11/2013
Wonderful story. I didn't necessarily like reading the darker parts, but I think it fit well in the story. Thank you and I look forward to reading more of what you have written.
sd4ianto chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
Why doesn't Ianto know about retcon if he worked for TW One? I would think he would have already guessed that Jack had retconned him.
sd4ianto chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
Wow RTD would be proud of your Jack. You've written him well to match the Jack on the show. Always hot and cold as far as Ianto went. Treating him like his own little plaything.
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I know I'm way behind, but Jack really is an ass.
PCJanto chapter 26 . 2/1/2013
Brilliant ending to a fantastic story, You have taken me to the edge of my seat, to gritting my teeth, while crying my eyes out. But in the end through all the ups and downs, angst and obstacles, they had to overcome, Jack and Ianto found their way back to each other. Nice touch at the end with Jack keeping another secret from Ianto. Could this be a hint of more to come later?
BelladonasMom chapter 26 . 2/1/2013
OMG, that was so "Jack" to put the tracer in Ianto. You can take the man out of the "con" but not the "con" out of the conman. This was a really great story! I'm sorry Ianto suffered so badly but it worked out okay. Love that Ianto didn't forget his new friends either. Excellent story!
mardar chapter 26 . 2/1/2013
I have loved this story. I was almost sorry to click on it this morning because I was sad it was ending.
theotherslover chapter 26 . 2/1/2013
I really enjoyed this.
cora-stacy chapter 26 . 2/1/2013
Great ending! The bit about the tracer made me laugh. Glad I could help and looking forward to the next one :)
jekyllhj7 chapter 26 . 2/1/2013
Sweet! Love how you tied it into Fragments. Dont want to leave Myfanwy out. :-)

It was a great ride, and kind of sad that there wont be a chapter notice sitting in my inbox tomorrow morning.

Thanks for sharing this with all of us!
ilovebeingme17 chapter 26 . 1/31/2013
I really like this whole story, even the dark chapters had their purpose and while some may see it as a stretch for Ianto to go to such lengths no one really knows what he would do losing so much at once. So well done. My only negative comment would be that 3 1/2 chapters of dark followed by 2 1/2 chapter of Jack rejection with only 2 chapters to make it al better is just not fair. But beautifully written nonetheless
Guest chapter 25 . 1/31/2013
Oh this is a relief, I'm glad it worked out and I like that the psychologists were the key to sorting it. Although not sure what they'd make of retcon as a concept!
leulade chapter 25 . 1/31/2013
Magnifique. J'aime vraiment cette histoire ! Et j'adore la fin.

Wonderful! I really enjoyed your story!
And I love the end.
PCJanto chapter 25 . 1/31/2013
Excellent chapter, I'm doing the happy dance, Ianto has started his healing and finding some this is the start of a new beginning for him and Jack,I love happy ending