Reviews for Memories
Kakashi500 chapter 1 . 12/6
This was so adorable, lovely work
zxmneu chapter 1 . 10/13
aww this was so cute! I always thought something hit Natsu pretty hard when Lucy said those words at Tenrou. The look Natsu had at that time (albeit only for a split second because Lucy was about to die if he didn’t do anything) almost seemed like he finally realised he couldn’t live without her? that she meant more to him than he thought? that was the turning point of nalu for me anyways not sure if I even explained it properly but good to know I’m not the only one who saw that! Love this :)
CelestialGeekMage chapter 1 . 5/30
Great job!
NaluDragneel chapter 1 . 4/10
Omg my heart exploded with happiness OMG!
That was sooooo beautiful!
Thank you sooo much!
Mazey chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
While reading this story, I got all these mushy feelings inside. It was probably the best NaLu story (Next to To Be Lucky, of course) I've ever read. Great job, SanseiAme!
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
oh my god, that was so cute
Celestial Anime Goddess chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Awwwwwww!~~ So KAWAII!~~~ When will this happen in the Anime or Manga! :(
NaluFan4Life chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
I loved it but will you add a chapter during the wedding ceremony and maybe more?I you do I wish I could tag and fallow you 100 more times!
Nalu luv luv chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
So cute! Good job, I loved it!
Dg4life chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Such a beautiful story. My favorite part was his propsal. It made me believe in love again. Thanks so much for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
That was so cute! If only guys were like that in real life.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Omg! That's sooooo sweet! I love it / !
marisolfaudoa chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I LOVE this story it is romantic and we can see all the memories he had of her and it is so sweet and I was so nervous and happy at the same time, I couldn't wait to see what would happen!
Anime4Ever2003 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
LOVE IT ! PLZZZZZ MAKE ANOTHER ONE LIKE THIS SOONNN!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
That is the most sweetest story I have ever read . Can you please make a sequel? I really really like it.