Reviews for Memories
Anime4Ever2003 chapter 1 . 6/24
LOVE IT ! PLZZZZZ MAKE ANOTHER ONE LIKE THIS SOONNN!
That is the most sweetest story I have ever read . Can you please make a sequel? I really really like it.
nashi dragneel chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
OMG IM CRYING TEARS OF JOY! THAT HAS TO BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SPEECH YOU COULD THINK OF! I SWEAR THAT FUNMATION SHOULD SHIP NALU AND HAVE NATSU SAY THAT SPEECH! ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10 FOR YOUR SPEECH I WOULD PUT 100000000000!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
THIS WAS AWESOME, SO IF THE CAPS LOCK IS ANNOYING YOU,IT'S YOUR FAULT.
AudreyKimberly chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Hehehehehehehehe... I couldn't stop smiling as I read this fanfic and that's NOT a compliment...

(Lol, kidding that was a compliment)
aimless.heart chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This was so cute...! :) I wrote something sorta/ kinda/ not really/almost similar a couple months back...
Blood and Angst Lover chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I wish Natsu proposed to me like that, scratch that any man actually! Beautifully written Ame
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
That was an awesome speech. I wish someday, a guy will give me that speech, too. ;)
Regal Serenity chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
awwww... cute 3!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
When's the wedding ;)
Caught in a love triangle chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Please make a sequel!
scentedsins chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Hi again! 8D .romantic! X3 omgomgomg xDD so lovely! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEE IT! ok. your so my favo author. :D and this is my second favorite story of yours :3 love it so much!
Yuni-sama chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Sweet
RealmeNevertobeseen chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww X3! That was the cutest thing ever XD! I like this very much and yay, he asked her to marry him and he made such a lovely speech. That all I have ta say. Bye bye XD!
Bryndel chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
:'D I loved it, and, for the record, I think of that moment on Tenrou the same way you do. He's been acting different since. It's just little things, but I think he's more protective, and... he's actually tried to spy on her on purpose twice now. That didn't happen before Tenrou, but after... yeah. Why do you think Tenrou was the moment?