Reviews for Memories
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 1 . 8/18
oh my god, that was so cute
GraceHorseLover555 chapter 1 . 8/1
Awwwwwww!~~ So KAWAII!~~~ When will this happen in the Anime or Manga! :(
NaluFan4Life chapter 1 . 6/21
I loved it but will you add a chapter during the wedding ceremony and maybe more?I you do I wish I could tag and fallow you 100 more times!
Nalu luv luv chapter 1 . 3/5
So cute! Good job, I loved it!
Dg4life chapter 1 . 2/22
Such a beautiful story. My favorite part was his propsal. It made me believe in love again. Thanks so much for writing this.
That was so cute! If only guys were like that in real life.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Omg! That's sooooo sweet! I love it / !
marisolfaudoa chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I LOVE this story it is romantic and we can see all the memories he had of her and it is so sweet and I was so nervous and happy at the same time, I couldn't wait to see what would happen!
Anime4Ever2003 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
LOVE IT ! PLZZZZZ MAKE ANOTHER ONE LIKE THIS SOONNN!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
That is the most sweetest story I have ever read . Can you please make a sequel? I really really like it.
nashi dragneel chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
OMG IM CRYING TEARS OF JOY! THAT HAS TO BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SPEECH YOU COULD THINK OF! I SWEAR THAT FUNMATION SHOULD SHIP NALU AND HAVE NATSU SAY THAT SPEECH! ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10 FOR YOUR SPEECH I WOULD PUT 100000000000!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
THIS WAS AWESOME, SO IF THE CAPS LOCK IS ANNOYING YOU,IT'S YOUR FAULT.
AudreyKimberly chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Hehehehehehehehe... I couldn't stop smiling as I read this fanfic and that's NOT a compliment...

(Lol, kidding that was a compliment)
aimless.heart chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This was so cute...! :) I wrote something sorta/ kinda/ not really/almost similar a couple months back...
Blood and Angst Lover chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I wish Natsu proposed to me like that, scratch that any man actually! Beautifully written Ame