Reviews for Memories
That was so cute! If only guys were like that in real life.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Omg! That's sooooo sweet! I love it / !
marisolfaudoa chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I LOVE this story it is romantic and we can see all the memories he had of her and it is so sweet and I was so nervous and happy at the same time, I couldn't wait to see what would happen!
Anime4Ever2003 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
LOVE IT ! PLZZZZZ MAKE ANOTHER ONE LIKE THIS SOONNN!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
That is the most sweetest story I have ever read . Can you please make a sequel? I really really like it.
nashi dragneel chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
OMG IM CRYING TEARS OF JOY! THAT HAS TO BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SPEECH YOU COULD THINK OF! I SWEAR THAT FUNMATION SHOULD SHIP NALU AND HAVE NATSU SAY THAT SPEECH! ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10 FOR YOUR SPEECH I WOULD PUT 100000000000!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
THIS WAS AWESOME, SO IF THE CAPS LOCK IS ANNOYING YOU,IT'S YOUR FAULT.
AudreyKimberly chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Hehehehehehehehe... I couldn't stop smiling as I read this fanfic and that's NOT a compliment...

(Lol, kidding that was a compliment)
aimless.heart chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This was so cute...! :) I wrote something sorta/ kinda/ not really/almost similar a couple months back...
Blood and Angst Lover chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I wish Natsu proposed to me like that, scratch that any man actually! Beautifully written Ame
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
That was an awesome speech. I wish someday, a guy will give me that speech, too. ;)
Regal Serenity chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
awwww... cute 3!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
When's the wedding ;)
Caught in a love triangle chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Please make a sequel!
scentedsins chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Hi again! 8D .romantic! X3 omgomgomg xDD so lovely! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEE IT! ok. your so my favo author. :D and this is my second favorite story of yours :3 love it so much!