Reviews for Lady of the Sea
EStrunk chapter 20 . 8/30
Very sweet story.
EStrunk chapter 19 . 8/30
I love the idea of Eomer terrifying Lachol. Glad Lothiriel felt closure then. Sweet idea re Eomer as the sun and Lothiriel as the moon. Fits in so many ways.
EStrunk chapter 18 . 8/30
Loved the legends about Eomer. Lothiriel's insecurity is sad, but endearing.
EStrunk chapter 17 . 8/30
I love the idea of testing his character. It does worry me that she would have been in a very bad spot if he had failed the test. Her story of heartbreak, was sad, believable and original.
EStrunk chapter 16 . 8/30
I'm glad he was blunt about the issue of her reputation, etc. If she wasn't sure that she wanted to marry him then this was a bad idea. I also wonder how her father will react.
EStrunk chapter 15 . 8/30
This is a serious abduction then. Interesting that she trusts him enough to be alone with him. Is she ruining her own reputation? Does she care?
EStrunk chapter 14 . 8/30
A little embarrassing for Imrahil to explain to his guests, isn't it? I like how Amrothos helped her.
EStrunk chapter 13 . 8/30
Poor Eomer. He keeps getting abducted!Eothain was wonderful.
EStrunk chapter 12 . 8/30
Short & sweet. I'm surprised that her dad didn't ask her officially.
EStrunk chapter 11 . 8/30
I loved the dialogue between Eothain and Eomer. The late night ride was wonderful.
EStrunk chapter 10 . 8/30
I like it when we see flashes of insecurity between two such bold people.
EStrunk chapter 9 . 8/30
I have to say I quite enjoyed the turn about. And apparently they both have a thing for hair.
EStrunk chapter 8 . 8/30
Her father is going to kill him if he finds out. I do love that she is clearly interested, but still saying "no."
EStrunk chapter 7 . 8/30
Nice breakfast flirting. I'm glad he wouldn't apologize for kissing her.
EStrunk chapter 6 . 8/29
Glad she described a bit of how she is feeling. Clearly he is getting to her too. Her brothers (and father) probably would not be okay with the kissing though.