Reviews for My Funny Friend and Me
jessi chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Another great story!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Aw fairly amusing and fits in pretty well with the series too!
Zailana chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Really good story! The friendship between Piccolo and Gohan is just col! And you described it really well!

Thx for this story!
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
ADORABLE! XD
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
This was VERY BEAUTIFUL. I loved this. You are soo right: Piccolo's and Gohan's freindship is so beautiful and there should so be more of it in the anime...

I'm really glad you wrote this fanfiction. Thank you.

MikoKriszty
storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
aw

this is really cute. i love how gohan did his 'mr piccolo'
Wandering Namek chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I liked that. It's a perfect look at their early friendship.
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Kawaii! Gotta love Gohan...Kawaii kid_
GenieT chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
let's all go AW!
AW!
that was adorable!
Colhan3000 chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
You did well. Piccolo and Gohan friendship is a bond that will never break.
Acey Dearest chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
What a well-written one-shot on Piccolo and Gohan! I'm not usually much for songfics (unless it's like one verse per chapter), but this one was very good.

You're right, the Gohan and Piccolo friendship always seemed unperplayed a bit. But you got both of them in character, the story was good, and I thank you for it.

I hope that I can read some more of your fics.

Sincerely,

Acey

(one and only)
Anshin's Archives chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
That was so sweet! Piccolo and Gohan really are good friends, but it seemed unlikely at first that Piccolo would ever be friends with anyone, especially not Gohan. I love that song, and I like the way you wrote this. Keep it up! You're really good at songfics!

-Anshin d;D
Princess Aneka chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
This is great. And really very sweet didn't think someone could write tht about pick a nose. Sorry thats what me and my friends call Piccallo. bye.
SephyInABox chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
_ Aw... you write the most kawaii fics in the world! You're right, not many people appreciate the friendship between Gohan and Piccolo.
chibibaka1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
aww that was so sweet! great job!

bye