Reviews for Smile For The Camera
meldahlie chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
'Cauterize'! I thought you must have read it - this is super!
katcamree chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Wow at the end when dennis said he wanted to take photos of scars I thought about "Cauterize" and then you mentioned it. Too funny. It works quite well as a sort of prequel.
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I think this is one of the best FanFiction stories I have ever read :)
unspeakable49 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Wow. Just wow.
"The film had been a short roll" This hit so hard! The symbolism... You're really talented!
diggzer chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Heart-breaking.
Prongs. . .And Padfoot Too chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
How sad :'( lovely ideas though
StarlightSpirit98 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
That's a really good prequel! And also a great idea, thinking of Colin's pictures he took... Well done!
Lithosphere chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Very touching, it almost made me shed a tear. Keep up the great work!
ElmarBear chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Great story - I liked the descriptions of the pictures especially cause I'm a photographer myself :)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Sad and touching. One thing though, it's muggle, not Muggle. Keep writing
ChoCedric chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Oh man, this was so touching. I loved it. I've always been fond of the relationship between Colin and Denis Creevy, they were so incredibly close. This fic portrayed it really well. Great job!
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Hey, Lady Altair, when are you gonna read this?
Moony245 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I loved this. I've always been really sensitive to Colin and Dennis's sibling relationship, and I can't possibly imagine what it would have been like to have lost a brother or sister like that.

I thought that your fic captured Dennis's thoughts really well. I could almost put myself in his shoes, and that feeling almost made me cry. I also thought that it was a brilliant idea to have Dennis continue to take pictures for his brother. It gave the ending a hopeful twist that Dennis was going to try to retain and preserve his brother's spirit and memory.

Great job with this! Thanks for the read :)
hold.on.till.the.night.zzz chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
wow i 'm going to go read cauterise now this wuz great
randomteenagefangirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2013