Reviews for To Be Jolly
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Heheh, revenge is sweet. :D
BIGDAMNGRIZZLYBEAR chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
River,...Santa hat, red ribbon, and a smile. MERRRY CHRISTMAAAS! HO HO HO! But seriously, you ought to write about Jayne's New Year's Revenge. Please, Please?
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Oh ho ho! This was grand! Great job! :D
Oxnate chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Merry Christmas to us.
Tince chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Eek! Haven't read any Rayne for ages and I decided to check on the state of things... to find this! So glad you've started writing again ;)

And this post-Christmas fluff was EXACTLY what I needed!
Big Daddy Creed chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
LMMFAO , I love it Doll, real nice lil didy to return with, glad to see you back
Ali chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Love. This. So. Much! I hope there will be more of naughty but nice Santa and his little elf, River.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 1/10/2013 we know how Jayne is getting revenge on Simon for his part of dressing him up like Santa, but I gotta wonder what Jayne has up his sleeves for Wash and Mal? River's probably more than willing to get naughty with "Santa" but Zoe and Inara would be harder unless they choose to rile up their husbands to help make a point...

Fantastic stuff here, especially getting Jayne to be his usual ornery self without negatively affecting the kids!
R3.0 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I got a great laugh out of this. Welcome, back to the fandom. You were dearly missed.
Irishbrneyes chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Loved it (again!) Your Christmas fanfics are always fantastic. I especially love the way that Jayne intends on getting back at the guys, or should I say, Simon? ;-) Another one goes into the favorites.
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Too freaking funny loved it.
Basched chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Oh Frisk! This was just hi-larious! Serves Simon right for doing that to Jayne! Sorted! XD
DarkJestyr chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
xD absolutely love it! love how you kept the mannerisms natural
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
the most wonderful fic 'o the year, thank you so vivid and such fun. LOL poor Simon he should just give up and go with River and Jayne :D
flowerchild3286 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
That's probably the worst Christmas gift Simon has ever had, but it's what he gets for being mean to poor, sweet Jayne ;)